Author Topic: DS  (Read 2893 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: DS
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 04:43:11 PM »
i had an urgent embroidery question...why are there no active embroidery forums on the web....ugh.

It's all black magic... no one wants to share with that industry... it's crazy compared to this one.

a bunch of old ladies sitting around with the secrets to everything -- and an bunch of offshore digitizers with the secrets to every program issue known.  old ladies wont talk because theyre too busy pumping out baby clothes on their single head, the digitizers wont talk because theyre just selling. LOL
Their single head Singer Disney embroidery machine.

No, come on they all run the Brother PR600.  LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »
i had an urgent embroidery question...why are there no active embroidery forums on the web....ugh.

It's all black magic... no one wants to share with that industry... it's crazy compared to this one.

a bunch of old ladies sitting around with the secrets to everything -- and an bunch of offshore digitizers with the secrets to every program issue known.  old ladies wont talk because theyre too busy pumping out baby clothes on their single head, the digitizers wont talk because theyre just selling. LOL
Their single head Singer Disney embroidery machine.

No, come on they all run the Brother PR600.  LOL
So you say.  A few weeks ago we had a woman come in with her Singer Disney embroidery machine wanting to know if I could possibly fix it.  I didn't mean to be a prick to her but I pulled out my Tajima parts and maintenance book, opened it up, and said I don't see anything in the book that resembles her machine.  I told her to look in her manual for repairs.  She doesn't have one.  I told her to look on the interweb then.  WTF?

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »
DS is back up and running, sorry for the downtime. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.