Author Topic: Thongs and "booty shorts"  (Read 4716 times)

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Re: Thongs and "booty shorts"
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 09:59:31 AM »
You should use discharge (lame attempt at joke)

Sent  from samsung gem(the worst smart phone ever)
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 10:30:12 AM »
Sick... funny but sick.

Offline Hegemone

• Verified/Junior
Thongs and "booty shorts"
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »

Thanks!  I was thinking of offsetting the logo on the front like that... he hadn't said what they were doing but obviously the thongs are what they are and I was just thinking linearly... need to get out the box though.

Most are trying to get inside the box in situations like this.

So many jokes. So little time. Have a good weekend people.
(mikel@)(www.) 1PartArt1PartTee.com

Offline easyrider1340

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 05:42:35 PM »
I did some hot pink with under base on Bella booty shorts last week.  Ruined 3 pair due to registration issues.   I'd like to hear how others are printing these to improve my technique.   Press is in good shape.  I think the material was either shrinking or the seam was causing the registration issues. 

Thoughts?

Terry

Here is a set I did last month.....  We do these in all types of colors for this company.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g3p44p

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
I was printing gray on gray and I didn't see any registration issues... I think I should have opened up some of the lines and let dot gain fill it in... lesson learned.

No ON the seem it looked like I was getting a bit of squish ink creeping up, probably from the ink getting super loaded in the screen with that gap.

I was printing using the same screen obviously... maybe some choking could have helped? (always relieves stress for me ;)  )

Offline easyrider1340

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
I choked my underbase 2 pixels, but the registration was affected, I believe by the height of the seam.   I've tried to build up with foam, but it and the tape don't react well with a flash. 

I was printing gray on gray and I didn't see any registration issues... I think I should have opened up some of the lines and let dot gain fill it in... lesson learned.

No ON the seem it looked like I was getting a bit of squish ink creeping up, probably from the ink getting super loaded in the screen with that gap.

I was printing using the same screen obviously... maybe some choking could have helped? (always relieves stress for me ;)  )

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ljash1

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
We printed a bunch ( thongs) for our retail store. A lot of Guys bought them for their ladies and I was thinking .. Yep she's going to drop everything and model them right away for ya.... Not. Good luck with that... Cash register rings.