Author Topic: MHM Offers New Synchroprint X-Type High Speed Automatic Textile Press  (Read 4475 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
What are today’s screen printers looking for in a press? They want faster production and the flexibility to print any size from a chest print to an oversize or allover graphic. With the new Synchroprint X-Type, MHM has incorporated the latest technology to give you both of these features and more.

This new press has a revolutionary AC indexing system and a high power AC electric print head drive that translates into very fast printing speeds. It offers a generous 20-inch by 23-inch print area and, if that’s not big enough, there’s an oversize version with a 32-inch by 40-inch print area.

It has individual off contact front and rear adjustments, which are critical when printing high density or other specialty inks. The separate squeegee and flood blade air pressure regulators give you greater squeegee pressure control. You’ll save critical set-up time with the preregistration screen system featuring the MHM pinlock.

Screen holders are flush with every screen. There’s no U-clamps, which means the off contact adjustment can be controlled from a 0 position.

Operators will find running the X-Type intuitive and simple with a short learning curve due to its easy-to-see 15-inch touch screen monitor with an inlet mode, outlet mode, sample mode and waterbase/plastisol mode, which help reduce set-up times. It all runs on Linux-based software, well known for its dependability and performance.

The X-Type also has many of the features offered on all MHM presses that have contributed to the company’s reputation for top-quality performance. These include a skip pallet function, adjustable squeegee/flood stroke adjustment, repeatable squeegee angle adjustment, repeatable flood blade angle adjustment, and easy-to-use micro registration screen adjustment. All of these contribute to the machine’s ability to do super fast setups, maximizing productivity.

The X-Type comes in eight, 10- and 12-station models in a variety of color combinations to suit the needs of your shop. For more information, contact Hirsch International at 800-394-4426; e-mail: customercare@hic.us; or visit the website at www.hic.us.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Sweet press, but I did notice it said "15 inch touch screen monitor" but that isn't the usual 15" touch screen control panel on most of the newer MHM's in that picture.  Looks like a based down control panel.  Maybe that control panel is for the beta?  I'd like to see this press next to an E and an S to see where this one fits.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Sweet press, but I did notice it said "15 inch touch screen monitor" but that isn't the usual 15" touch screen control panel on most of the newer MHM's in that picture.  Looks like a based down control panel.  Maybe that control panel is for the beta?  I'd like to see this press next to an E and an S to see where this one fits.

It looks like a cross between the e-type and the s-type... this video will answer a few questions.

MHM X Type

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member

they are switching the control panel to their standard touch screen. This is the first version and what they sell in the EU market. When I first saw this at the show I thought ti was a joke compared to the regular press. By I must admit that all I noticed was the little control head and got fixated on it. It did not help that it was a 4 color press either. Looking at it in the pix, it does look pretty tempting!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member

It looks like a cross between the e-type and the s-type... this video will answer a few questions.

MHM X Type

cool! Thanx for that link!

this is the one I am looking forward to though . . .

MHM X treme

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Look at the table arms on the X type, same box style as the E type and only 1 lower arm support vs 2 on the S type. On the Extreme you can see it has the massive triangular table arms with 2 ea lower supports and looks like a S type. The control box arm on my S does not giggle anything like the X machine in the video, wounder if the X is a price point chaser ?
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.