Author Topic: Anyone excited about next 4 weeks, I am....  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: Anyone excited about next 4 weeks, I am....
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
I'm ready for some more Thunder Basketball

I like that :)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2012, 12:16:07 AM »
Damn Blue, how do you feel?

As far as watching sports, I'm a baseball guy  but I'm with Inkman on next weekend.  There is nothing better for me than getting up on a Sunday morning of a golf major, playing 18 really early, getting home around noon, then spending the rest of the day watching golf.

My new favorite show is Duck Dynasty and it's over for the season, and Swamp People and Ax Men are also on my DVR but the season is basically over for all my favorite shows.

My bad. I ment to put a smiley face on the end of that.  ;D.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 12:31:31 AM »
Soccer is for the p@ssy's that are afraid to play Ice Hockey or Rugby.

I thought that people that like rugby and are afraid of playing it, buy some pads and pretend to play rugby :)

I have the smile in the end ;)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 12:34:51 AM »
I hope you guys understand that I'm just messing with you. I love watching footbal.
I will never like baseball and golf, just not something I grew up with and it is way too slow.
Football has some movement so I started watching it in 2004 and I learn a lot about it.
Now I try not to miss watching any of Browns games (I know, they suck, but I like mu local teams)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 11:45:45 AM »
Im just messing with you too Dennis. Having played ice hockey for years and then football I just could not get into football.

www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin