Author Topic: what is the difference between M&R micros and Anatols?  (Read 8442 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
Re: what is the difference between M&R micros and Anatols?
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
well if you use tri-loc and good screens you dont need micros....

Sam, one day, you'll have to show me how you can get that to work 100%. We still have to do "some"  microing even with triloc and newmans.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Re: what is the difference between M&R micros and Anatols?
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2012, 10:17:59 AM »
"Backing off" is a correct enough term I suppose. Once you make an adjustment you back off either left or right and will notice the micro is in free-wheel.

we always did that, had too or you'd be out of reg in short time.

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
Mike...you and Niki come on up...we have ours dialed in like nothing.....

sam

Offline jasonl

• !!!
Re: Re: what is the difference between M&R micros and Anatols?
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2012, 11:20:36 AM »
"Backing off" is a correct enough term I suppose. Once you make an adjustment you back off either left or right and will notice the micro is in free-wheel.

how can u back them off without moving the screens?
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
Re: Re: Re: what is the difference between M&R micros and Anatols?
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »

how can u back them off without moving the screens?

theres a degree of play in them, it takes a lighter touch.  sometimes it does move the screen and you get to start over. 

I believe the concept is that the top plate does the holding, the threaded rods and knobs and all that do the moving. if the movers aren't backed off into this so called neutral position they might pit their moving skills against the plates holding abilities.

I got myself so trained into doing it over the years that I still find myself starting to back things off that don't need backing off at all.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2012, 11:54:02 AM »
I know you are super busy all the time, I probably need you to come down and help me dial mine in, hahahaah. I can set up an 8 color and be up and printing in about 30 mins. Not sure what your time is on that, but I know it would even bee quicker if we were able to lock and load and no touchy on the dials. Can't wait for that DTS day to come, that will be nice too. Not to drag in a name that will bring the house down, but a certain person had come through here a year and a half ago and talked me into letting him, "re-level" or, make my machine "linear" using shims and stuff and I don't know man. What seemed to be ok at first turned into us finding one of the heads not tighted down. We caught that soon enough to not damage anything, but head 7 was always losing reg only to find out he never re-tighted the bolts. Lesson learned. I should have left it the way it was installed by M&R. It's probably time soon for a good PM from Alex the Orlando Tech.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com