Author Topic: CCI's discharge base and White Discharge!!!!!  (Read 1859 times)

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
CCI's discharge base and White Discharge!!!!!
« on: June 18, 2012, 04:02:31 PM »
 :) Glad to say that we switched over to not only CCI's white discharge, but also CCI's discharge base. After re-doing a job that was previously ran, using Matsui Discharge base, and Matsui White discharge, now using both in CCI, maaaaaaaan. Not only did the mixing and overall job run smoother. We had zero caking up from the wet on wet printing, like we always had with Matsui, we also had zero clogging of the screens, like we always had with Matsui, but, also, the colors were more true to the Pantone that the customer requested. We now feel more confident with our water based discharge colors being more accurate. The CCI base, for us, discharged the shirts much better and gave a more vibrant color with the same exact mix ratio that we used in the past with Matsui. Anyone who has used the whites automatically knows that the CCI white is so much better to mix and work with than the Matsui, but I did notice adding 4% fixer to the CCI loosened it up just a little more and allowed it to really sink into the shirt material and achieve a nice deep discharge. CCI has the discharge down pact. If any of you guys haven't tried it yet, or gave up on discharging because of the hard time mixing white from Matsui, you have to try the CCI out. Ryonet calls it Ryonet discharge, but it is CCI, for us, they are easiest to order it from Ryan Moore took really good care of us last month getting 10 Gallons of each here in 2 days without over priced sick shipping costs, he was really cool, and handled us great. Just figured we would share.

God bless!
Mike
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline jasonl

• !!!
Re: CCI's discharge base and White Discharge!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:43:13 PM »
you can also get it from Nazdar but its called image star.  Thats the private label of Nazdar, but its CCI's product.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 08:16:39 PM »
Why don't you get it from CCI? I get alot of my chemicals from them and depending on the volume your doing you can save even with paying shipping.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 10:56:49 AM »
How are you ordering direct from CCI, their website directs you to distributors. Do you have a direct contact to email there?
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 11:05:46 AM »
I do, send me a pm with your email address and I will forward you some contact info.

Offline Printhouse

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 11:43:10 AM »
Why didn't you have them use the yesterday air?  Crazy not too!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 07:49:31 PM »
Good luck going direct.

I'm still waiting on a call back 3+ weeks later.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »
I talked to the sales rep for my area, made an order, and had product in two or three days.
Seems to me I called the main number,  (951) 735-5511, told them I wanted to take advantage of an emulsion special and they either gave me the guy's number, or took mine and he called me right back.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 10:10:31 PM »
I think I left a vm with the rep in Texas.