Author Topic: Workhorse and Anatol  (Read 4401 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Workhorse and Anatol
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »
No Problem Brannon we all know Brannon=good egg!
More updates......so while we are re-placing all the air lines on the Stratus (50 feet and counting!) I brought in a local electrician who is pretty saavy with machines. After four hours of arguing he finally convinces the Wkhse guy that we have a bad prox. Seems like the Genius Who Shall Not Be Named that supposedly designed the machines left out a very important diagnostic program.

Online Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 02:42:13 PM »
I was going to ask if this was a pre-Workhorse Progressive when it was built, and am curious as to any improvements they may have made since then.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
Post and i have no idea about improvements. All in all it's a good machine. For a 16 color it indexes beautifully and registration super tight. Unfortunately only 8 heads work but that's primarily due to misuse and the companies refusal to bring in a tech.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
I will never even look at Anatol again.

I've seen about enough too and I have a dirt simple machine by comparison.  Shame though, just a little more organization (standardized parts with #s anyone?) in design and attention to basic workmanship and they'd be really awesome it seems.  It's like the stuff is 3/4s finished or something.  But I won't judge, I feel like our operation is the same way many days. 

Best of luck with all those repairs.

Offline chubsetc

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
Tony,

With all your experience with equipment from many manufacturers what would be your choice and or list if you were to go new now?