Author Topic: Craziest tshirt request I've ever had.  (Read 5782 times)

Offline jasonl

• !!!
Re: Craziest tshirt request I've ever had.
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 09:44:35 PM »
totally agree about 3 dollar bill, but after that it went to SH!t real quick.  EXCEPT, for the Sanitarium cover.  Here it is, you be the judge.

http://youtu.be/u8GcnDmy3WE
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »
Ugh, you guys are making me sick.

We used to have a lot of fun mocking ol Fred when we did their covers... there was nothing about Fred that any of us liked... the band was OK but Fred ruined it.

YYEEEEAAAAHHHH!

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2012, 10:28:21 AM »
sorry gilly-loved it. LB rocked it out and I totally agree, they should have called it quits after that album. go out on a high note. . .same with Korn, first 2 are albums = epic, then Follow the Leader was ok, then it went to poop.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
I'm a huge music critic and I can honestly say that 99% of popular music that has come out in past 10-15 years is utter garbage! I look to local and underground bands for my music fix, it's honest, pure and raw! Great popular music ended in the mid 90's.

I'm already getting old and grumpy lol!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:40:52 AM by endless ink printing »

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 10:37:29 AM »
Seven Dust will be calling it quits in four years.

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
The cover isn't bad if you cut out all the blabbering in the middle, although they would have impressed me more with the title track.  That was THE Metallica song.  Lethal might have actually done something interesting with those time stops...

And I'd agree that Nookie is a great song--especially when Richard does it.  "Like a chump, Hey!" 

Richard Cheese - Nookie (2006 Big Band Version) [Limp Bizkit]

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »

FIRST OFF - it's SEVENDUST.

2nd) -BITE YOUR FKING TONGUE, then punch yourself in the balls. - that is my all time favorite band in the history of music.

you just lowered yourself to the bottom wrung on my cool points list. . better yet, your not even on it anymore. good day to you sir. :P

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2012, 11:01:47 PM »

2nd) -BITE YOUR FKING TONGUE, then punch yourself in the balls. - that is my all time favorite band in the history of music.

you just lowered yourself to the bottom wrung on my cool points list. . better yet, your not even on it anymore. good day to you sir. :P

Don't shoot the messenger Homie.

I know these guys... very cool guys.  But Morgan can't take it any more.  He walks around like he's a cripple.  He has given himself whiplash 100's (if not thousands) of times by now.

My good friend is the FOH engineer and tour manager.

It wasn't a cheap shot, I think they are a great bunch of guys (Lajon is a bit self centered, but hey, that's rockstardom).  You guys want people to go out when they are on top so don't cry when they plan to do just that.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 07:41:27 AM »
Nookie, you honestly think THAT is a good song?  An 8 year old can write better lyrics.  Let me see if I can stoop to that level.

"Oh come on you guys have to admit that Do-do-do-da-da-da from The Police was an epic song."

Yup, did it.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2012, 08:30:12 AM »

Don't shoot the messenger Homie.

I know these guys... very cool guys.  But Morgan can't take it any more.  He walks around like he's a cripple.  He has given himself whiplash 100's (if not thousands) of times by now.

My good friend is the FOH engineer and tour manager.

It wasn't a cheap shot, I think they are a great bunch of guys (Lajon is a bit self centered, but hey, that's rockstardom).  You guys want people to go out when they are on top so don't cry when they plan to do just that.

thanks for wrecking my week. .pretty much pissed in my corn flakes. . .happy Monday Gilly! out on top? these guys were never on top, just my hero's. . .Brad. who said anything about Nookie? that song sucked monkey nuts. .

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 08:48:32 AM »
ScreenFoo...
And I'd agree that Nookie is a great song--especially when Richard does it.  "Like a chump, Hey!"

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:10 AM »
ScreenFoo...

oh man, I need to go back to bed and start this day over. . .

Gilly, you can have some cool points back for knowing Morgan and crew. . .so 2 more albums then done? ain't right man. . just ain't right. .

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
Sorry Homer, better to know then to not know right?

"top" is relative.

You don't want them putting out weak albums do you?  Like Tool.... I'd rather them call it quits than put out some of the garbage they have put out since Aenima.

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
Nookie, you honestly think THAT is a good song?  An 8 year old can write better lyrics.  Let me see if I can stoop to that level.

"Oh come on you guys have to admit that Do-do-do-da-da-da from The Police was an epic song."

Yup, did it.

Did you check out the posted link?  Yeah, I think that's a great song as performed.  Although I should point out, I also love his versions of "Closer", "Yellow", and "Milkshake", all songs I'd be unlikely to listen to the originals of.   :)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 10:57:19 AM »
One question... do you think Johnny Cash was thinking about covering/remaking "Nookie"?  I didn't think so.