Author Topic: STOP CURING YOUR SHIRTS WITH A FLASH DRYER  (Read 11270 times)

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
Re: STOP CURING YOUR SHIRTS WITH A FLASH DRYER
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 04:50:13 PM »
yo@printinator
I know vastex makes good dinamite dryers
but at 18 inch belt and printing adult tees not mention
XXL or XXXL someone is gonna fold them to run them thru
if it was 24 inch belt i would go for it
Gabe

Offline printinator

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »
yo@printinator
I know vastex makes good dinamite dryers
but at 18 inch belt and printing adult tees not mention
XXL or XXXL someone is gonna fold them to run them thru
if it was 24 inch belt i would go for it
Gabe

To date I have sold 9 units. . .Your printer is normally using 20" x 24" screens and the print area is generally no more than 15 or 16" in width. . this has an 18" wide belt.  We can satisfy all printers with all sizes of shirts , xxxlarge, overall prints, etc. . although we do have the DB-30 and I can give you pricing, but this is a bit cumbersome for an all over print,. . you will have the necessity to fold under on both sides. . but at the same time, an 18" flash would have the same problem,  etc. 

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 05:35:23 PM »
They shouldn't have to defend a dryer that is what it is; a small dryer marketed to folks currently using only a flash panel.

I still think, that if there was any issue at all, it would be that it is far from ideal on production rate waterbase and discharge, but is apparently usable.
As long as buyers go into this with their eyes wide open to its limitations, it could be great! As I said, I started with less.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline printinator

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 06:03:30 PM »
They shouldn't have to defend a dryer that is what it is; a small dryer marketed to folks currently using only a flash panel.

I still think, that if there was any issue at all, it would be that it is far from ideal on production rate waterbase and discharge, but is apparently usable.
As long as buyers go into this with their eyes wide open to its limitations, it could be great! As I said, I started with less.

By research, there are 60,000 t-shirt printing operations and the majority are basement operations.
The potential of sales and the total gross to these people far exceed the 1st floor operation and their total consumption of product.  So why not provide for this market segment. 

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »
We own an econored 54" and the funny thing is we run almost twice the capacity than advertised, that's because it's a wide belt and it's easy to send two rows of shirts down the belt.
"No man is an island"

Offline printinator

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2012, 07:32:12 PM »
We own an econored 54" and the funny thing is we run almost twice the capacity than advertised, that's because it's a wide belt and it's easy to send two rows of shirts down the belt.

Correct. . but the time and temperature under the belt is the same.  I agree.  Thanks,

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 03:50:16 AM by Screened Gear »