Author Topic: Update  (Read 1597 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Update
« on: July 15, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
Hi guys and gals. Looks like my gig will be a short term consulting position. Give a p-mail if anyone has an interest in a permanent position. Yes there are options out there but I'd thought I would reach out to you folks to further explore.
best
770-329-3994
Tony Pepitone

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
Hell Tony, if I was as old as you and had anything put away, I'd think about chucking it and taking it easy.  ;D

Wait a minute, I am as old as you, (maybe older) and I'm still working. What's wrong with this picture? :o
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 03:34:11 PM »
Tony,
Martin at Apparel Manufacturing might be looking.  Also if you know any artists in the Atl.  please let me know.
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 03:52:19 PM »
Thanks guys.............Andy if you've been around like I think you might know that a yard dog like me just tries to keep up the doghouse! Thats the weird thing about folks like myself. The re-locs can kill ya.
Thanks Sonny I'll reach out to them if you can p-mail contact info. Any Word on Boxercraft?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 05:39:35 PM »
From what I hear boxercraft needs some help, I've got customers that order from them and can't stand them.

Off topic tony, but where in the ATL do you get streetfighter?

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
From what I hear boxercraft needs some help, I've got customers that order from them and can't stand them.

Off topic tony, but where in the ATL do you get streetfighter?

I would like to know that aswell, Tee Squares has it, but they are to proud of it.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 06:37:51 PM »
You can contact my friend Mike Maccaroni (nice Irish name!) at American Niagra in Norcross. They keep a pretty good inventory and will be stocking QCM colors shortly if not already. Low profile company but a great resource.
770-441-5900
Yes I did most of the outsourcing for BXC in the past couple of ys and they were always an upside down op. That said they were landing orders up to 40K pcs. Since then they have acquired a bunch of equip, moved to a new facility, and fired mostly everyone.
I know thats a little bit of oversharing but it's a little too juicy info.

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
Thanks guys.............Andy if you've been around like I think you might know that a yard dog like me just tries to keep up the doghouse! Thats the weird thing about folks like myself. The re-locs can kill ya.
Thanks Sonny I'll reach out to them if you can p-mail contact info. Any Word on Boxercraft?
Boxer Craft could really use your expertise.  They are hurting for any knowledge for printing.
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »
haha, Mike Macaroni, that guys has been around here for AGES.