Author Topic: Inkjetfilm ?  (Read 5205 times)

Offline InkjetFilmGuy

Re: Inkjetfilm ?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 01:35:30 PM »
Hi Everyone, 

Thanks to all of you for the reviews and comments.  Just wanted to follow up on an older post and let you know that Inkjetfilm.net is now using certificates and SSL for your extended protection while shopping with us.   Thanks for pointing that out as a problem. 

As far as film wars go... I'm in...  My goal in starting this company was to reduce the cost and exceed the quality.  If my online competition is dropping the price then I'm helping small businesses. 

I know that you have a choice when you purchase anything and several other members have great products, great service and good prices.  Brannon at Spot Color and  your friend at Mavgraphics have been servicing your accounts for a long time and I hear nothing but great things about them.  The business model that Brannon uses here in Atlanta requires him to be in your shops solving problems and finding solutions.  He deserves your business and the price difference between his product and mine of $5 is not significant enough to swap service providers.   But for those of you still paying 40% to 50% more for film especially in the smaller towns and areas that don't receive the hands on account manager service, please give us a try.  You will save money and be happy with the product. I guarantee it!  As my volume increases, my raw material pricing, and manufacturing costs at the factory drop and I will continue to push the cost savings to you and maintain superior quality.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help any of you.  Membership here has already helped me. 

Best regards,  Cameron

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 01:37:39 PM »
Nice, I respect this guy.

Offline mavgraph

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
Cameron does seem like a nice guy. I'm sure Brannon is too. Hopefully there is enough business for all of us to maintain the margins we need to stay in business, and to keep our pricing low to save all of you some money. If each of us got a third of the nationwide inkjet film business I think we'd all be happy! Please try to buy your film from one of us three as we support these boards.
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 02:36:49 PM »
Well said Brad.

Finally got around to testing your films Brad... They worked just as expected!  When I need some more I'll give you a shout!

Offline mavgraph

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
Thanks! I look forward to working with you.
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 04:08:09 PM »
I just received a call from him yesterday to tell me he shipped me a whole box of film out as a sample and was pretty confident that i will pay for it once i try it.   im looking forward to using it.  i was buying mine from Wild Side North at 106.00 for 13 x 19.   
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »
I ordered a sample pack of film from http://www.inkjetfilm.net/.
Got a call from Cameron at inkjet , nice guy,  wanted to send me a box or something. We talked him into sending just a couple of sheets, took some convincing but we talked him down to just a couple of sheets.

The stuff is NICE.......the price is NICE..... if you are jerking around with WP ink jet film try a sample from this company the stuff impressed me now i am going to buy some for real.
You can order a sample from their web site.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2012, 07:18:42 AM »
He's a good guy and I just bought 3 rolls from him the other day.  Super fast shipping as well!!!  Great price, like half what I was paying.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2012, 08:56:55 AM »
Shame they don't do  14" wide rolls though. 13" won't cut it for us.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2012, 09:15:25 AM »
Noticed security certificate installed...ordered two rolls!!!  :D

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 03:50:59 PM »
@Cameron

Thanks for the kind words bro!!!
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!