Author Topic: A Good Day  (Read 1015 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
A Good Day
« on: September 17, 2012, 11:47:55 PM »
While nobody from our shop posts on here or reads anything related to screen printing outside of work (well, our production manager does) I just wanted to give our guys a thumbs up for today's numbers. Not mind blowing in overall numbers but what they did was great. 3500 shirts total with the following breakdown :

3000 two color front.

375 two color front.

125 two color front.

1000 one color backs broken up over 11 designs.

All 3500 shirts broken up into 18 different shipments total.

11 shipments to different cities out. Total of 1000+ shirts.

Rest shipped tomorrow and we are on to more jobs and are booked out once again for two weeks solid with some serious extra overtime for the guys with massive rush orders.

All of the above was done on one auto and one manual, 4 guys. Standard 8 hour day, two breaks and lunch.

We were short two guys on vacation and our production manager sick. And I printed a few hundred shirts for another client on another manual as well today.

Very good day! Just proud of our guys and good, tight mesh!

Sorry for rambling  :)

Offline Nick Bane

Re: A Good Day
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
Sounds like a good day to me, nice work guys!
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 01:10:24 AM »
Sweet numbers Brandon!
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:10:46 AM »
Thanks guys. All in all the time killer was just separating into different cities and labeling the UPS stickers. Went smooth though!