Author Topic: ISS Atlanta...  (Read 6949 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: ISS Atlanta...
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2012, 11:47:05 PM »
Oh, dekalb county, not a place I frequent.

Not as bad as Clayton, they just elected a sheriff that has been charged with racketeering and tampering with evidence....good choice guys!!

Offline newuser12345

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »
How did the show turn out?  Anyone want to share a review?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 05:14:26 PM »
I would love to, but I missed it.  I heard I didn't miss much.  I also heard this is more than likely the last year.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »
They have been saying its the last year for 3 years now.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »
...I took some art workshops, schmoozed with some vendors and had a good time. Took advantage of some show specials and spent about 2k on various stuff. Got alot of info from the embroidey machine suppliers, as well as ASI/PPAI/SAGE, as we are planning to expand into both of these markets in the next year.

...Got to see our friends from SpotColorSupply, and dropped off a load of screens for restretch. They are shipping 'em to me tomorrow (thanks for the fast turnaround Scott!). With no need to ship to them, and free shipping on the return freight, it makes for a pretty good deal!

..The show is shrinking somewhat, I really think we need some of the big boys to start exhibiting there again...M&R, Nazdar, etc. And hey ActionEngineering, where were you guys?   ???

...I highly recommend to anyone that is building a business to take the time and attend one of these events!
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »
We went, saw the new Stahls Heat Press Caddie, Its awesome.  Bought that sucker as soon as I got to the shop Monday.  It came in today, SOOOOO much easier now.  ANd I dont heat press that much.   So worth it.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"