Author Topic: Shout Out to Rich Hoffman!!  (Read 3874 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Shout Out to Rich Hoffman!!
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 10:20:27 PM »
it would be smart if M&R and free shipping over a certain amount.  you wouldn't believe how many times I shove more crap in my cart to get free shipping.  I would pick up a couple spares if it means I saved $30 in shipping.

Sounds foolish, but I am sure companies do it for a reason...think Amazon!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 07:19:06 AM »
it would be smart if M&R and free shipping over a certain amount.  you wouldn't believe how many times I shove more crap in my cart to get free shipping.  I would pick up a couple spares if it means I saved $30 in shipping.

Sounds foolish, but I am sure companies do it for a reason...think Amazon!
there has been free shipping for purchases over $300.00 on store.mrprint.com for at least a year. Just a FYI. Also thank you to everyone for the nice comments about our service.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 07:38:19 AM »
WOW Brad...quit being a cheapo and orders some stuff....hahahahahahaha

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
My hat is off to Rich. Keep up the great work. It is nice to see a owner participating on forums and giving advice.

Let's refine and clarify that statement a bit

It is nice to see an owner participating on forums and giving advice without trying to tear others down or outright intentionally disrupting the forum!
Been there, seen that, got the shirt!
Now why would anyone want to do that?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 08:37:28 AM »
haha, I have a good stock of parts, because it's cheaper to have $500 in parts than lose $500 an hour for downtime.  It's impossible to stock everything though, and when I need something, I need it yesterday.

It's been a while since I ordered parts, I think the last thing I bought was a full set of MAC valves.  M&R's price on them was the best around and I was sure it was the right part.

And I know, I didn't have an extra light bulb...that was my fault...I now have 1 extra...and in another month or two I might pick up another because it's not an easy bulb to get in and out.

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
I,ve said this before somewhere, but I'll have to say Rich Hoffman is one of the best and care about all his products even 21 year products.  Not believing in your products is why I didn't buy from Lawson and ended up with a mixed family of equipment from M&R and Anatol...dryer is giving me fits again and Rich help me this morning for the second time since owning this dryer.  I bragg about not needing service on most of my equipment but it is good to know a company is still around after 20 something years and can pin point the problems with there equipment....thanks once again to Rich and M&R.

Darryl
and me for selling it to you at such a goooooood Deal lol :)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
Scott I'll have to say you are a good person to buy from cause stand by your words, and yes Scott gave me a good deal and we have been print friends ever since...now what else you got LOL.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 05:52:03 PM »
How about a BOOMIMG BUSINESS!!!! I have got to make some serious decisions in the near future, I will be praying hard for the Lord to lead me in the way I need to go. I am so glad the dryer did work out but also that I  met a good friend by selling it... :)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 09:16:09 PM »
customer service is where its at...thats why i decided to buy m&r..i'm more at ease spending all that dough knowing i have a security blanket if something goes wrong...holiday weekend he gave me a call to help me out...was not expecting it, but he did...i'm still learning to print with it and just that 5 minute phone call helped greatly and made my weekend!

If i meet Rich i will go hump his leg.....

LOL  ..just kidding!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2012, 09:56:46 PM »
I have not really needed any tech support for our dryer or auto, but I can attest to how good M&R is when I had a question about something on our dryer.  If our dryer would have had an issue I would have had someone on the other end of the phone within 1 minute.  I was rummaging around our dryer's touchscreen control panel and opened up the "alarm" menu and saw that an error had occured one morning so I called to ask what the error was and if I needed to be concerned.  My question was answered and I was done within a few minutes.

I can only hope that when our press goes down that I'll have that type of response but knowing there is not a team of dedicated professionals ready to take my call makes me think it won't quite turn out the way it will if our dryer ever goes down.  Our experience with buying our "M&R Sprint International" has made my mind up that when it's time for an upgrade in any type of machinery that M&R will at the top of that short list (of 1).
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:17 PM »
Guys I gave thumbs up to Rich cuz he is a really cool guy and is willing to get the job done, now far as my Anatol goes, those guys have allso been there for me and still call to check up on me and the press every few months.  I would not have a problem buying from either company on any pc of there equipment.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 10:04:57 PM »
Speaking of Rich, I had a nice chat with him today at the Ft. Worth Show. We visited about a lot of things including his trip to the Olympics this summer. He showed me their direct to screen machine. HOLY SH!T! It is awesome. He said that used in conjuciton with their Tir loc they did not turn a micro knob during set up. I belive him. They ran an image on a screen, handed me a loop and it was incredible. They took it out and ran the same image again on the same screen and it was dead on top of the first.  If if were a heavy screen users, it would be at the top of my "to get list".

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 10:35:49 PM »
Donnie

we have a M&R DTS and yeah it ROCKS...we are pushing out more and more jobs daily since our set ups are so fast....

sam