Author Topic: Bit of a intro....  (Read 2025 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Bit of a intro....
« on: October 02, 2012, 01:00:37 PM »
Hey everyone,

My name is Alex I have been "skimming" this board for a while, I actually had another screen name on it(mnal) but the gmail account it was tied to got hacked/spammed/whatever and I had to close the gmail account. Well that did not help me when I forgot my login info(yes I tried 1234!). Anyway, here I am as TCT. So far I think this seems to be the most promising board I can find since the days of TSPMB.
Please forgive my posts if I wonder, or am all over the place- pretty sure I have some ADD going on. Typically I am not a huge "forum guy" because I do rattle on, and hop from subject to subject. But I am always eager to learn! If SOMEHOW I have some method that I use that others don't or a special tip or insight I'll get it out there!

Let's hope I don't make a fool of myself!
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
Re: Bit of a intro....
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 01:03:09 PM »
Welcome to the board. we encourage your ramblings.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM »
Let's hope I don't make a fool of myself!

Even if you do, you will fit right in!

Welcome

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:24:52 PM »
You've found the right place if you want to learn from some of the best.  I feel like I know a lot but I still learn a ton from this place.  There are shops of all shapes and sizes here so welcome and don't be afraid to jump in whenever you got something to say.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »
Fools are welcome, as long as they are friendly, good humored,  and can take some ribbing.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
Welcome to the board, all nice folks wanting to share info. Don't worry about rambling, I can only follow a couple of sentences before I start thinking about something else anyway...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 02:08:51 PM »
Welcome aboard. You are not alone with the ADD and rambling and so on and so fourth. We do that quite a

oh, look a shiny object. Awesome.

So,  anyways,  we are uh,  What are we talking about?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
WOW. Kinda feels like I joined a "Screen Printers Losing It" support group, only there is no co-pay!

"Hi, may name is Alex, I own a screen printing company and I wish I payed more attention in school so I had a real job." Something like that right?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »
Welcome aboard Alex!

sounds to me like you are going to fit right in!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 05:16:36 PM »
Welcome to the club. THey put something in the ink to give us ADD. At least thats what I tell myself when I can remember.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin