Author Topic: SRoque ready!..Sorry But I had to!  (Read 8210 times)

Offline Ryan

Re: SRoque ready!..Sorry But I had to!
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »
chances are the 16s will be on press most of the time and I'm going on a limb, but the 24" ones that are coming will be second. I do some printing for a bag manufacturer and its cotton canvas pieces which typically come 20" wide by 40" long. there will be a youth/women at 12" and leg/sleeve at around 6" I think, whatever 13cm is

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2012, 09:10:30 AM »
Not to de-rail but we have dozens of different platens for all kinds of specialy decoration. I had custom carts built on HD wheels that can move from press to press for quick changeover

Offline Ryan

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2012, 09:41:59 AM »
do you have a pic of the carts you want to share? looking for ideas of what to do
~thanks

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2012, 10:57:29 AM »
I just heard that some of the presses are on the way already!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Action1

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
do you have a way to store your pallets? looking for a way to store mine when they come in and the MHMs are essentially the same

Hello Ryan:

Congratulations on your new press. Regarding the stacking and storing of the pallets - I have a very cheap solution for you. We stock styrofoam sticks of 1.75" x 2" that we use to pack pallets with. Pallets should go face to face and then the stryofoam goes in between the pairs of pallets.  If you want some - we would be happy to provide them for you at your desired length. Call me at 800/228-4668 if you're interested.

Erik Naftal

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2012, 06:29:20 PM »
I said I would post when I got to see mine so here it is

Ahhh MAN! Where Have I been? I should of had some smart a$$ comment for you like "Looks like the got the fish out of yours".  Had two employees surrender their jobs for not showing up, so I've been scrambling.

Super sweet and good news it is on it's way Ryan! The shipping time should give it time to dry out ;)

Can't find the emotion character for "jealous" cuz I would sure use it now!

Yours didn't come with any quality employees did it? Sure would be nice if they snuck one or two in mine....
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Ryan

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
I get a couple pounds of Portugese Sea Bass with mine, so thats nice :o. I haven't heard that it shipped yet, but I'm assuming it hit the high seas Monday. 

Offline Ryan

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2012, 01:20:45 PM »
It's in the middle of blueness... great.

j/k, that is awesome.  I did some moonlighting for a people transportation company some 6+ years ago and they had recently outfitted all their vehicles with GPS tracking and that was cool.  You could see EXACTLY where that driver was and how fast he was going.  Pretty handy in that business.

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2012, 05:21:15 PM »
cool GPS....... Just a few more metres for land........ Hope you will post a time lapse youtube clip when you assemble it.

Happy for you....
 :)