Author Topic: What stinks?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: What stinks?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 01:32:54 PM »
They are still retardedly high considering what you are getting.

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »
I wouldn't use febreeze if the odor is that bad.  Febreeze seems to be a short term solution and later on the smell comes back.  I tried it once on some heavy duty jackets that were delivered to me from the customer that smelled like a dead mouse had been in there and it worked for a couple days and then the odor just seemed to come back.  It really was there issue in the end to get it cleaned professionally but I just wanted to get them so I could have it smell ok until production was done. 

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 10:11:19 AM »
You might have to look into Ozone treatment.....Some dry cleaners and most fire/flood restoration companies do it....

I did shower this morning, but then I walked in to a shop in Fairfax ;D

zing

Offline shellyky

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
KC caps 6210 -- i have a guy that orders 250 at a time so they send me a sealed case of 144 and then some..(from sportsman)...the things STINK SO BAD!  I would describe it as like a wet hemp bracelet from a hippie shop that youve worn for 3 years and it gets wet in the shower and it stinks til it dries LOL....or wet cardboard that a cat may or may not have whizzed on.  They usually air out decently by the time ive sewn them and ship them to the customer so i havent had to febreeze but while im sewing the smell is pretty rough.  Worse when they were made in vietnam than where they are made now (cant recall where they are made now but the quality had improved as well as the smell)