Author Topic: Anatol step back mode  (Read 1214 times)

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
Anatol step back mode
« on: October 19, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »
Started to use this mode. It automatically goes print, flash, reverse, print again and moves on. Slower than using 2 screens print, flash, continue to next station for print, but makes press one loader/unloader and second guy can catch and stack at dryer end.
Definitely has a place on a line when you are short a body. For a 50 shirt white only job, saves a screen. Would not use it for high numbers unless short handed.
Seems perfect for a one man print line, use a catch basket at dryer end. Quicker than one screen using Revolver mode on an MR me thinks.
Slick for the right application.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
Re: Anatol step back mode
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
What kind of dwell time are you looking at after the first flash and the second hit of white? I figured if you hit it to fast the ink will dry in the screen.

It does seem like a decent program for the 24-48 piece orders you may not want to burn a second screen for. Do you have an average of how many pieces per hour you were running?

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »
Hey Beanie, I think I read a while back on a different forum that you had a custom vastex registration system made for your titan. How do you like it? Any chance you can get some pics of it on the press?

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
Dwell time is on screen programmable to fit the need.
Everything is on screen programmable in fact.
With step back, 200 hr is good throughput.
Without, on a small image we aim for 400 with a good loader.
I look at throughput, wich includeds loading, ink checks, dingleberry wipes, pee time ( damm employess).
We rotate loaders quarter hours.

We just got a tekmar mister. Damm thing works it seems. Used it first time this week. Will post when we get a job that will really run it.

Will work on reg pic.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »
I'm a one man show so 200/hr isn't a bad number at all.

Things have been running smoothly with the press I assume? No problems with Anatol service? I'm in New Jersey as well. Did you buy direct or go through a dealer.

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Offline broadway

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 07:28:16 AM »
Does it work on all heads or just head 2?
Peter

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 10:24:54 AM »
i'm  a one man show..I like it revolving if by myself..as its going around a second time i'm folding the 8 that just came out of the dryer..so when i'm donreprinting the shirts are boxed up already..

If i have help i would do 2 screens..