Author Topic: M&R Challenger III D  (Read 6636 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: M&R Challenger III D
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 08:40:54 AM »
BUT, the sensor will remember what the temp is if you have to shut down. When you start back up it will preheat to that temp and sound an alarm when it's ready! One of a number of time savers and quality improvements. Hell, they were making additional changes to the press AT the show. At least one new feature was added on site. Amazing
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »
Does it have the ability to adjust flash/dwell times according to pallet temp?

That would be a real time savor there.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 09:32:38 AM »
Cool pictures.

Hint: Post pictures. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 10:03:59 AM »
It should be hitting here in the next three or four days, with install next week. There should be a few pictures.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 10:50:50 AM »
Make sure you post 40 or so pics of the Penske and some mud puddles and a bunch of guys standing around looking at the crate!
Seriously though congrats Dave.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 10:54:23 AM »
Make sure you post 40 or so pics of the Penske and some mud puddles and a bunch of guys standing around looking at the crate!
Seriously though congrats Dave.

After its knocked over too.

Let's hope when it falls over that it's print stroke isn't shorter for some reason like the Playtex.  LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline CastleKing

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 11:36:56 AM »
You'll love the CIII D. We have the first CIII and it a friggin' work horse. We are now just shy of 3,000,000 impressions on this thing and it does not skip a beat. I love this press and it sounds like the CIII D has even more bells and whistles. Good luck with it.
Dan Zmuda
Nazdar SourceOne
Product Manager

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
It should be hitting here in the next three or four days, with install next week. There should be a few pictures.
congrats bimmridder on the new press that in itself speaks of your success,
now you gotta find some good printer and a hell of a helper for that size machine
Gabe
p.s. what about posting a vid when its all said and done

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »
Bimmridder,

What press are you replacing? I am just curious why such a big press? You must do alot of simpro's with a ton of colors.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 02:28:15 PM »
We are replacing a Challenger II 12 color press. It's still a very good machine, even thought it's been through hell and high water. Even on that press, we have too many jobs that we can't efficiently run on it. We have two flashes on it, so it is effectively an eight color press (12 colors minus two flash and two cool) Our market dictate, to a large degree, the number of colors in a design. We do a lot of licensed sports teams and they may have up to eight color logos. Go on darks, or have an order with two teams and it just doesn't work on that press for us. We have a 14 and 16 already, just beefing up a little bit more. Now virtually any job can run on any press. Higher throughput!
Barth Gimble

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 04:07:02 PM »
Sound like you guys are hitting hard, keep up the good work, sports is a good field if you have everything in place and by the looks of it you guys do.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 04:18:59 PM »
Well, if Mother Nature plays nice, tomorrow we're running either Giants or Cardinals shirts. -> ->Someone<- <- will be here about 4:00 AM making screens.   
Barth Gimble

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 04:22:46 PM »
Dave, which model did you go with? How many colors/flashes ect. Man bet you are excited to get that big dog in the house!!!

Congrats!!

Mike
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »
CIIID 1816 with three quartz flash. Excited might be an understatement. My press people are more excited than I am though. Honestly, it's not how fast it is, or how pretty, that has me excited. It's the new features that will make it so much faster and easier for my set up people.  Well, it is pretty sexy , too
Barth Gimble

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »
I wants one bad, Dave, you lucky bastard you.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.