Author Topic: overdue howdy-do  (Read 1372 times)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
overdue howdy-do
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:31:06 PM »
Holy geeze Andy just saw your PM and realized i kinda barged in here without a proper howdy-do.

sorry all , mooseman here from beautiful downtown Seneca Falls in central NY. For those of you who know me no introduction is necessary, for those of you who don't know me I suspect no introduction will suffice. All in all we are pretty harmless and glad to have a fresh air forum.
we will do our best to fit in
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: overdue howdy-do
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:59:54 PM »
better late than never
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44:03 AM »
Holy geeze Andy just saw your PM and realized i kinda barged in here without a proper howdy-do.

sorry all , mooseman here from beautiful downtown Seneca Falls in central NY. For those of you who know me no introduction is necessary, for those of you who don't know me I suspect no introduction will suffice. All in all we are pretty harmless and glad to have a fresh air forum.

Glad to see you here!
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »
Howdy
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »

Hey moosman, glad to see you here! Now, what's with the "we"? Do you have a moose in your pocket?
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 01:42:56 PM »
Hey mooseman, glad to see you here! Now, what's with the "we"? Do you have a moose in your pocket?

Perhaps it's like the"Royal We", or "Majestic Pronoun"

This is not when  the Queen takes a whizz.  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
Hi there Mooseman.

Welcome

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »

Hey moosman, glad to see you here! Now, what's with the "we"? Do you have a moose in your pocket?
[/quote]

Hey Pierre,
no moose in my pocket a couple of judges , a few politicians , and the ocassional fresh off the press 20 dollar bills but no moose ::)
thanks for the howdy
Hope summer gets up there soon
respectfully
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
Mike, you were lost, but now you're found.

Well, I guess it's actually us that were found, lol.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:01:03 AM by screenxpress »
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers