Author Topic: wrong wa hit???  (Read 815 times)

Offline bj

• !!!
wrong wa hit???
« on: October 29, 2012, 05:19:27 PM »
Woke up to a fierce storm this morning.  Two huge branches fell from the neighbors tree and broke our fence in two places and one branch came down and put a hole through our roof.... Fun times. 
My daughters pre-k class went to the pumpkin patch farm this morning and it was so windy we could barely walk.  I thought it was east coast not west coast hit today??? Was not prepared.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: wrong wa hit???
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »
This storm is causing a disturbance in the force all over. What was on the weather schedule has been shifted due to this storm. Takes a day or 4 but it gets twisted.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »
Sorry to hear that BJ, but you know times are a changing...seasons are starting to mix...

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »
Better your fence than your head. Gotta look at the bright side if you can.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
I am very thankful!  If any of you know this area, the branches on the pines here are the size of an average tree.  You wouldn't believe the size of the branches that fell.  If it would have fell on someone, their chances would have been slim.  The neighbors said they will have to wait until this weekend until they can get extra help to remove the largest branch because it was just to big to remove by themselves.  I am also thankful we have the best neighbors.  The sad thing is they had someone out end of August to remove what they thought were the possible "dangerous" branches.