Author Topic: What does your pumpkin look like  (Read 628 times)

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
What does your pumpkin look like
« on: October 31, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
Came across this gallery of great looking pumpkins. http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/gallery/2012/oct/31/pumpkin-carvings-halloween-in-pictures#/?picture=398612920&index=0

How is your pumpkin looking? Photos anyone?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: What does your pumpkin look like
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »
WOW.  Love to do that stuff. They look great!  We didn't do one.  No time. Who's got time to do that?  Sheesh.

Maybe they got things in order better than me and can relax and carve a pumpkin. Now, it I were getting paid to carve pumpkins, I'd do a good one. LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 04:00:07 PM »
Dan these people are masters at carving you would be as much amazed at the speed they do it as the quality. I watched videos before of these carvers and they fly right through it just like those chain saw carvers.
"No man is an island"

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »
Reminds me when I was in college.  We had a local fancy restaurant/bed and breakfast  that would pay the art students to carve pumpkins for two weeks before Halloween every year.  Easiest money I ever made(ten bucks an hour to carve pumpkins)  but it was funny seeing how creative and beautiful the pumpkins were at the beginning of the two weeks and by the end it was just triangles and circles. ;)  It was pretty cool to see the place when it was done.  They had a huge long driveway that they put all the pumpkins lined up and along the whole restaurant and rooms each with a light inside.  It was amazing to see.