Author Topic: take a look at this ......  (Read 2146 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: take a look at this ......
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »
During the cold winter mornings I run my socks through and put them back on. Pretty nice with a cup of coffee

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »
The Best Of Kramer - The Hot Clothes
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 09:17:07 AM »
During the cold winter mornings I run my socks through and put them back on. Pretty nice with a cup of coffee

How do you get your feet in the coffee cup ::)
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:25 AM »
Burned a hoodie the other day, not badly but ruined just the same. i operate alone had a huge pile of hoodies in the drop box and that backed up the belt just enough to traffic jamb the last part of the hoodie under the element.
We caught it before it was real crispy but it was fried.
We are going to install asmoke alarm on the ceiling immediately above the gate out on the dryer...don't know if it will be a PITA going off all the time but gotta try.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 09:38:31 AM »
Moose, get a mirror and hang it near the end of the dryer. one quick glance and disaster avoided. . .by the time you get the smoke alarm to go off, the shirt is jacked anyway. . or YOU will set off the alarm with your funny business :P
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
I often "garage sale", and one of the things I'm always on the lookout for is (cheap)mirrors for this purpose, especially big ol' truck and van side mirrors, while the holy grail is the big round security or driveway safety type.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Get Shirts

take a look at this ......
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
When we moved into our building we found on do of the big convex mirrors for parking garages, and whatnot.  We set it up on the other side of one our autos to monitor ink levels.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 11:27:54 PM »
Moose, get a mirror and hang it near the end of the dryer. one quick glance and disaster avoided. . .by the time you get the smoke alarm to go off, the shirt is jacked anyway. . or YOU will set off the alarm with your funny business :P

Actually, the smell of a burned polyester hoodie goes a long way to cover enjoyed weed ;)
mooseman

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 07:37:16 AM »
When we moved into our building we found on do of the big convex mirrors for parking garages, and whatnot.  We set it up on the other side of one our autos to monitor ink levels.

Like this From Grainger?