Author Topic: Shout out to M&R Parts dep  (Read 778 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Shout out to M&R Parts dep
« on: November 29, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »
Talked to Jose late yesterday afternoon about a backordered blower motor for one of our Sprints. Seems like it got gobbled up in the system and the backorder disappeared. Ours is getting ready to go into orbit anytime and I expressed my concern. We put together a new order. Jose pushed it through and had it drop shipped from the Mfgr and I received it THIS MORNING!
Didn't even have to call in a favour. All I can say is wow.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Shout out to M&R Parts dep
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »
Talked to Jose late yesterday afternoon about a backordered blower motor for one of our Sprints. Seems like it got gobbled up in the system and the backorder disappeared. Ours is getting ready to go into orbit anytime and I expressed my concern. We put together a new order. Jose pushed it through and had it drop shipped from the Mfgr and I received it THIS MORNING!
Didn't even have to call in a favour. All I can say is wow.

That's great to hear, but heck, you're Tony Pepitone, you don't need to call in favors! lol!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 01:31:35 PM »
They just did the same for me on a blanket and frame for my exposure unit. Super fast on getting it to me. My new pallets should be here to hopefully tomorrow. Great guys to deal with for sure.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »
Years ago I ordered the main blower shaft of a big ol' SuperSprint. I pulled the shaft (no crude comments please)  which wasn't easy, the morning the new one was to arrive. There was some confusion in the shipping department, don't remember exactly what though. When it didn't show up, I called with obvious concern. I wasn't loud or irate, I just explained the situation. About five hours later an M&R wan pulled in with the new shaft. They drove it in from Chicago to my shop in East Central Iowa, about a 4 hour drive each way. Service above and beyond? Damn straight.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA