Author Topic: Microsoft Publisher  (Read 6472 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Microsoft Publisher
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
This is the digital equivalent of a rough sketch on a napkin...stolen form the table next to them lol!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
I get a lot of screen shots of mock-ups from from CustomInk that I'm expected to work from.

They're one of our best salesmen... we get the link, see what has to be done, do it for less and always get the sale. I love those guys ;D

Steve

Just five minutes ago I blew up a coffee cup from a business card about 800% to show someone what it will look like. They just stared and stared... now what? "Would you like me to find you a new cup for your shirts?" "You can do that?" And though I don't say it out loud, "Of course I can do that. Why do you think you came here?" At least I got a chuckle out of it, and I'm pretty sure a couple of dozen t's with a one color front.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:19:50 AM by Sbrem »
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »

They're one of our best salesmen... we get the link, see what has to be done, do it for less and always get the sale. I love those guys ;D

Steve

Yea, when I get a CustimInk mock-up, my pencil becomes less sharp, if you know what I mean.

50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »

Steve

Yea, when I get a CustimInk mock-up, my pencil becomes less sharp, if you know what I mean.

I had one of my customers send me a file from custom ink the other day. She was surprised that it was not good enough. I asked her to explain how was I supposed to print it? And this is for a contract customer! they should know better!
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!