Author Topic: Roller squeegee from Action Engineering  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Ron Pierson

Roller squeegee from Action Engineering
« on: November 30, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
I just got my roller squeegee from Action about an hour ago. I gotta say that it is a GAME CHANGER for sure. the difference is night and day! We tested it first on 8 oz sweats, neon green with white and yellow ink (not my design!! - contract work) letters in white - graphic in yellow. just an amazing difference... The trick is getting pallets hot BEFORE you run the job so you have consistant heat from above and below the ink from start to finish.

My white no longer feels like sandpaper from filibration or anything else causing it to happen. No - I'm not paid by them to make this statement. Yes, I'm calling them right now to order more...I need one for each press!!

Ron Pierson

Offline Action1

Re: Roller squeegee from Action Engineering
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
Thank you very much Ron. We appreciate you taking the time to
 post your review and suggestions on how the roller squeegee worked best for you. Have an excellent weekend.

Offline Action1

Re: Roller squeegee from Action Engineering
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 07:54:18 AM »
I just got my roller squeegee from Action about an hour ago. I gotta say that it is a GAME CHANGER for sure. the difference is night and day! We tested it first on 8 oz sweats, neon green with white and yellow ink (not my design!! - contract work) letters in white - graphic in yellow. just an amazing difference... The trick is getting pallets hot BEFORE you run the job so you have consistant heat from above and below the ink from start to finish.

My white no longer feels like sandpaper from filibration or anything else causing it to happen. No - I'm not paid by them to make this statement. Yes, I'm calling them right now to order more...I need one for each press!!

Ron Pierson

"The trick is getting pallets hot BEFORE you run the job"

This is excellent advice. Thank you again for sharing your findings Ron.