Author Topic: Brand new Sprint 2000 hits the dock in the morning!  (Read 3932 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Brand new Sprint 2000 hits the dock in the morning!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
We uncrated our Sprint and put the dryer together and had everything done except bolts tightened to spec and the belt on.  We didn't have the gas line hooked up or power till the day the tech got there.  It had to be one of the easiest installs that tech ever did.  If you guys had a day or two that were slow I'd think about doing what we did.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »
Personally I don't think I could wait.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »
We uncrated our Sprint and put the dryer together and had everything done except bolts tightened to spec and the belt on.  We didn't have the gas line hooked up or power till the day the tech got there.  It had to be one of the easiest installs that tech ever did.  If you guys had a day or two that were slow I'd think about doing what we did.

That was Matt that did yours I am pretty sure, he is coming here aswell.  I can do it, but I am busy and dont have time right now.  Unfortunately, I will have to wait.  It will be uncrated and ready to go when he gets here.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »
congrats Jason, that thing is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! Gotta love seeing those crates show up. Even better when the goods are out and running!!! Merry Christmas to ya man!!!

Mike
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline Get Shirts

Brand new Sprint 2000 hits the dock in the morning!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »
That dryer install is incredibly easy, but let Matt do it.  Matt is awesome!  Tell him Greg at Press Press says what's up!!!

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 08:05:08 PM »
Yeah, Matt is a super cool guy.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 03:15:02 PM »
DO IT MATT!!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
DO IT MATT!!

You are gonna really like this dryer!
Rich Hoffman

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 03:45:23 PM »
Much thanks to you Rich, without M&R we wouldnt even be in business right now!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 03:46:29 PM »
I can say the same for our company. Honestly.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »
...Matt installed my Boomerang, really cool guy!! He even taught me how to adjust the canooter valve... ;) ;D
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
Best dryer in the industry in my opinion.  I was lucky and got an in-depth tour of our dryer from a guy that seems to know a ton about them and I'm fairly certain that nobody else hase gone to the extreme that M&R has with the quality when it comes to the textile dryer.  We spent several hours going over all the things that make the Sprint different and I was simply amazed at all that went into it.  I thought it was just a box that moved hot air around but they've covered everything with the design and funtion of a conveyor dryer.  I really like the fact that our shop isn't 15 degrees hotter inside now too, not to mention the $700 drop in electricity usage over the old texair.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
Ran my first discharge job on it today!  AWESOME!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 12:25:25 PM »
Ran my first discharge job on it today!  AWESOME!
Glad to hear it met your expectations. Have fun with it!
Rich Hoffman

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 03:43:56 PM »
Best dryer in the industry in my opinion.  I was lucky and got an in-depth tour of our dryer from a guy that seems to know a ton about them and I'm fairly certain that nobody else hase gone to the extreme that M&R has with the quality when it comes to the textile dryer.  We spent several hours going over all the things that make the Sprint different and I was simply amazed at all that went into it.  I thought it was just a box that moved hot air around but they've covered everything with the design and funtion of a conveyor dryer.  I really like the fact that our shop isn't 15 degrees hotter inside now too, not to mention the $700 drop in electricity usage over the old texair.

Alan, who went through your sprint for you guys? the one we have is used, and i'd like to do some stuff to make sure it's running smoothly. There is for sure some stuff we can do ourselves, but i'd rather spend the money to make sure that we have it running in peak shape!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285