Author Topic: To the people who smoke cigarettes...  (Read 5203 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: To the people who smoke cigarettes...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »
Do you have any killergraphics decoder rings left?

And I am just messing with you.

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 07:50:21 PM »
And yes, we are all opinionated morons, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Damn.....glad to know that.  Now I don't have to explain my actions to my wife any more.   ;)
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 01:07:09 AM »
Well I smoke. Not cigarettes but tobacco. There's a difference. I roll my own and I know damn well better than to toss a cherry into a dry spot.  Maybe I'm just a little bit old school but I don't find smoking to be disrespectful to myself or others.  Then again, where I come from not being able to smoke inside is still a new thing.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 07:31:25 AM »
Ugh, don't even get me started on smoking indoors.  What a stupid law, if I own the place, I should be allowed to let people smoke there.

Offline T Shirt1

• !!!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 08:16:38 AM »
The only time i smoke cigarettes is at work and i know it takes me five minutes to smoke one.  There is a nice shade tree out back and when i start getting stressed i'll go take five under the shade tree.  Get my attitude adjusted, field strip the butt and toss it in the dumpster on the way back in.  Don't smoke cigarettes at home or in bars.
steve

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »
I do the same with a cup of coffee.  I don't mind if people take 5 to readjust themselves, it's the ones that bottle it up and explode or ruin a piece of machinery because they were frustrated that I don't want in my shop.

Offline T Shirt1

• !!!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 08:23:56 AM »
I do the same with a cup of coffee.  I don't mind if people take 5 to readjust themselves, it's the ones that bottle it up and explode or ruin a piece of machinery because they were frustrated that I don't want in my shop.
Yeah, we don't go there either.  I encourage people to take their breaks and step away for a few when needed but absolutely no fits of temper.
steve