Author Topic: No Answer for 2+weeks  (Read 9254 times)

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: No Answer for 2+weeks
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 02:49:41 PM »
Almost all of these shop programs are based on Filemaker (including the venerable Shopworx),
and hence platform-independent.

Offline tworksjoe

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
Haha, this is crazy.  Who would ever post something like that in response to a customer complaint on a public forum.  Bummer, bc this is one of the few options for mac that doesn't look like complete garbage.

touché

Offline tworksjoe

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 03:41:41 PM »
Almost all of these shop programs are based on Filemaker (including the venerable Shopworx),
and hence platform-independent.

Not necessarily, many functions used by shop management solutions based in FileMaker require the use of plug-ins which aren't always cross platform compatible.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »

Not necessarily, many functions used by shop management solutions based in FileMaker require the use of plug-ins which aren't always cross platform compatible.

Stupid Macs.

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 03:58:32 PM »
Did I miss something here. As far as it looks, the name of the software Eric was venting about was not posted until you, the software rep, cam e on here, now we all know the brand that he had the problem with. Unless I missed something, it didn't look like Eric was actually slandering any specific name, I could be wrong, or at least my computer isn't displaying any brand name. Hm.

PS. we use PriceIt per Sam's recommendation and our front  of house saw the improvement and efficiency within the first month of use. Great phone support, and they set it up for you. If you do decide to look else where Eric, PriceIt is the real deal.
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »
Did I miss something here. As far as it looks, the name of the software Eric was venting about was not posted until you, the software rep, cam e on here, now we all know the brand that he had the problem with. Unless I missed something, it didn't look like Eric was actually slandering any specific name, I could be wrong, or at least my computer isn't displaying any brand name. Hm.

It's in the T-Works section . . .
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »
ah well see, I did miss something, but I snagged the link from the home page where all the latest active threads was, so I missed that. But still, he wasn't actually naming names, hahahah. Either way. Call the dude up, some phone help vs your dirt aired on a pretty influential forum would be worth it in my book.

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »

That does make it pretty obvious.....

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
Update: I got a generic email, with links to old software. After 4 emails sent asking very specific questions, they have not been answered.

I did misread the site when i first purchased, however that wasn't really ever an issue. If I needed FileMaker, then I needed it. That's fine.

But zero support, and Zero comminication. These posts are the most I've heard from Joe, since he called me twice trying to get me to purchase T-Works.

You would think even after this, there would be a phone call or an email. But nothing.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2012, 04:26:32 PM »
Please forgive the typos, I'm typing through a phone
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »
so here is an easy solution....stop payment on this system and get priceit...

done

sam

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »
I really love the program. If you guys can take care of the issues, It think that you would be satisfied with it.
I have it for a year and saved me bunch of time. Now I have price lists for Embroidery, Screen Printing and Vinyl (Per Sq/foot).

For the money, I think it is a great option if there is any Support available.

Joe, you got to raise the bar there :)

Good luck guys

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 05:47:36 PM »

That does make it pretty obvious.....

Like I said Roy, I didn't click on the thread from the Tworks section, clicked it on the site's home page where recent topics were and didn't think to look at the section it was in, either way, makes no difference, pretty shotty service and way to treat a customer on a public forum. Instead of just calling the customer to resolve, he barks at him on the forum. Nice.

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 06:09:27 PM »
Without knowing all that has gone on, it is hard to say who was out of line...

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
always more than one side right :o Hopefully, they can work it all out and lessons can be learned.