Author Topic: No Answer for 2+weeks  (Read 9433 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
No Answer for 2+weeks
« on: December 17, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
Purchased the software three weeks ago. Got a little bit of service, that didn't help very much. Asked for a refund. Got an answer that said, sorry can't do that, and haven't heard from Joe since.

Getting duped is pretty great. >:(
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Re: No Answer for 2+weeks
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 08:00:11 PM »
I know I would be going after him asap to get my money back...and I would also be getting priceIT on my computer right now and start working it...

again just what I would be doing.

sam

Offline Printhouse

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
Nice to know since this was on my list for the first of the year.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
Software is good, I like it.

Support is ............ lets say it is lacking :)

Also, I love how there is $12 for delivery (BTW, it is a digital download, and not many people ask for a CD)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 08:19:44 PM »
I know I would be going after him asap to get my money back...and I would also be getting priceIT on my computer right now and start working it...

again just what I would be doing.

sam

working on this as we speak.
Night Owls

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 11:40:57 PM »
Why is a stable, affordable program with basic functionality and a good looking approval setup so hard to find?  Blows my mind. 

Offline tworksjoe

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 01:50:54 AM »
Eric, you didn't get duped, relax. When we originally talked one the phone, I told you that if you purchased the multi-user version that I would enter you into the beta program for the new 2.0 version of T-Works. I stated on the website that we do not provide phone support for the beta version, so when you called my phone a bunch of times I lost my patience and I'm sorry. Being a new user of T-Works, you don't know how to set it up without an installer or documentation, that was a mistake on my part. Listen, I think the best bet is that we get you running 1.0 until the beta program is over, in which we will have more documentation for beginning users. I will send links to you for the 1.3 version for Mac, which does include Mac specific installation instructions.

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
really JOE?  relax....I personally would NEVER use someone who just posted the stuff you posted...he is YOUR CUSTOMER...and he is losing money daily because you are too busy? running out of patience?  he spend HIS hard earned money on your product and then goes two weeks without being able to use it?  wow...just wow...BAD on you SIR...I would refund him all his money and apologize....

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 08:29:39 AM »
seriously. I'm sorry you lost patience. I lost patience when i purchased something, didn't get the correct documentation, and lost the $400 i sent you, plus another $300 for filemaker.

Bad business all around.
Night Owls

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 08:30:43 AM »
Also responding on a message board, and not even a phone call or email to apologize?

hope everyone who was thinking about this software reads this
Night Owls

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 09:05:36 AM »
Also responding on a message board, and not even a phone call or email to apologize?

hope everyone who was thinking about this software reads this

Search for a T-Works Manager on Google. This board shows up on the first page of Google. Fist one right after T-Works Manager web site

Offline tworksjoe

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »
I don't normally air things out on a forum, but since your slandering my name and business...

I sent you your links on Dec 3rd, you filed a claim with Paypal on Dec 7th.  We talked the next day on the phone, and have emailed each other at least a half dozen times over the last week. I don't see how that adds up to two weeks with no response.

Eric, you tried to get your money back and didn't because you didn't read that Filemaker Pro was required for Multi-User and was upset about it, even though it says it clearly on two places on the page from which you ordered.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »
really JOE?  relax....I personally would NEVER use someone who just posted the stuff you posted...he is YOUR CUSTOMER...and he is losing money daily because you are too busy? running out of patience?  he spend HIS hard earned money on your product and then goes two weeks without being able to use it?  wow...just wow...BAD on you SIR...I would refund him all his money and apologize....

Sam I know alot of people give you crap on here but I agree with you. Its business, either do it right or get out. The screen printing industry needs to make our suppliers accountable for this crap. Do your job and stop making excuses. too busy? running out of patience? Guess what you will soon be running out of business. You should cover your ass, not show it.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 01:36:06 PM »
One thing is for certain, people will see this as a example of the type of company you run.  Be it all your fault or not Joe. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Get Shirts

No Answer for 2+weeks
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 02:46:51 PM »
Haha, this is crazy.  Who would ever post something like that in response to a customer complaint on a public forum.  Bummer, bc this is one of the few options for mac that doesn't look like complete garbage.