Author Topic: Small start up shop or sample press + supplies for sale.  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Small start up shop or sample press + supplies for sale.
« on: December 24, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »
I'm posting this up for a friend of mine here in my town of St. Cloud Fl. She is closing her print side of the business for personal reasons.

Dan, Here are the photos I told you about.  I would like to get $2500.00 for everything.  There are at least 25 screens with the unit and as you can see lots of ink and chemicals.  Hercell number is 321-624-0619. Ask for Hazel.

This is a good price for everything you get out of it for a start up shop. The press could be a good (sample press). You put each color in register (with pin registration) one at a time, print the color, take out the screen and drop in the next screen.  You can do as many colors as you want, but VERY time consuming for production of any kind,  This is why it's a good option for samples. You can do decent sized orders on it if you had to but it's more efficient for 1-3 colors on low quantity. Very space efficient

If someone is interested in parts of it, but can purchase the whole thing I (Dot-Tone-Dan) can consider some of the remaining parts for my shop. Just let me know what you don't want before hand.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:28:30 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850