Industry regulations > OSHA

OSHA Requirments

(1/4) > >>

Prosperi-Tees:
Anybody have a listing of what OSHA requirements are for our business?

mooseman:
Are you sure you want to know.....this is their idea of horse safety so you can imagine what an auto press would look like
mooseman

Prosperi-Tees:

--- Quote from: mooseman on December 20, 2012, 10:31:01 PM ---Are you sure you want to know.....this is their idea of horse safety so you can imagine what an auto press would look like
mooseman

--- End quote ---
LOL. I would like to know. I have been in our current shop over 2 years and have not had a fire or OSHA inspection and I know I have things that are not kosher. We will be moving to a new location really soon and would really like to get our ducks in a row.

screenxpress:

--- Quote from: Prosperi-Tees on December 20, 2012, 10:33:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: mooseman on December 20, 2012, 10:31:01 PM ---Are you sure you want to know.....this is their idea of horse safety so you can imagine what an auto press would look like
mooseman

--- End quote ---
LOL. I would like to know. I have been in our current shop over 2 years and have not had a fire or OSHA inspection and I know I have things that are not kosher. We will be moving to a new location really soon and would really like to get our ducks in a row.

--- End quote ---

Well I foresee a problem right away if you have ducks running around helter skelter.

Prosperi-Tees:
Dang ducks. I need to get some of those Duck Dynasty duck calls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version