Author Topic: What spray bottles are you guys using?  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: What spray bottles are you guys using?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 11:42:36 PM »
Indeed, which Dollar Store.... 

I picked up 4 tonight and Dollar General.  The very same store where an armed man shot and killed 2 shoppers three weeks ago tonight.  (Spooky to be in there, but time restraints made the choice for me.  And yes, it certainly is in THAT part of town....)

These bottles looked pretty cheap, but it isn't the bottles I'm interested in.  It is the sprayers, of course.  I couldn't get to Home Depot tonight before they closed so that will have to wait, but they are $5.95 for the solvent resistant Zep bottles according to my phone call.  The Dollar General bottle was $1.00

Stan

Edit:  No, that's wrong.  I got 3 of them today at Home Depot and they were just under $4.00. The floor staff that answered the phone last night was just wrong, as I found out today.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:14:41 PM by Itsa Little CrOoked »

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
Family Dollar.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 03:33:38 PM »
To all you Zep guys... how long are you getting out of them in the "harsher" chemicals (701, emulsion remover, haze removers)

I've got one that's about 8 years old. Looks like sh!t. Sprays like a champ. I tried the silver heavy duty ones from Home Depot. They cost twice as much and they quit within a week or so. I've reused a few bottles that chemicals came in, but nothing has held up like the clear-with-blue-label cheap-assed ZEP ones.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »
we buy ours from Uline. Usually not to bad. Don't last forever, but easy to replace the nozzles, or buy just replacement nozzles when they do go out.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline ole jobe

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 08:33:45 PM »
I think the current one (about e years) was a Windex bottle. No need to buy as long as my wife cleans a little bit. Maybe she'll empty another one before this one goes out.

Offline ole jobe

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 08:35:38 PM »
That should be 3 years, of course. I don't type too good either.