General > T-Works Manager

Which Vendors have data files set up for t-works

(1/3) > >>

ericheartsu:
So i'm stuck using this software, and i've been setting it up over the past couple of days. Obviously all of my vendors are closed for the holidays, but i'm wondering which of them will have vendor files set up for t-works manager?

I know i can make my own, but i'm waiting to see if any vendors have them pre-made and ready to go. I use TSC, TSF, and Sanmar primarily.

cclaud3:
You download them straight from the tworks site from the vendor section. Request the zip password from joe and load them into tworks. I believe he has the 2012/later ones -just not listed but not much has changed on the 2011 sanmar version at least.

RICK STEFANICK:
great idea..Go to the guy who designed the software first.!!!! after that last thread I would think that would be your first thought.

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: RStefanick on January 01, 2013, 06:53:40 PM ---great idea..Go to the guy who designed the software first.!!!! after that last thread I would think that would be your first thought.

--- End quote ---

i was trying to avoid that...

RICK STEFANICK:
he IS the master of that software and now your using it. if its that bad maybe he would give you a partial refund and you could move on? cant hurt to ask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version