Author Topic: A huge FAIL....... Opposition leader in Bulgaria almost gets killed on TV  (Read 1279 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
I saw that, unreal.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
A huge FAIL....... Opposition leader in Bulgaria almost gets killed on TV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 02:20:52 PM »
Wow

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Apparently it was possibly fake/staged PR stunt.

They are saying the gun was a blank firing gun that didn't even have a magazine in it.

Either way, now we have to make sure guns are also BIG enough that they can't be concealed.  Just not too big that they could be assault rifles. ::)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Yea.  Lucky guy on the other end. Did you see that police...and politician brutality?  They have a different definition of disarm and subdue.  HA, that 80+ guy with the cane thing came up and wopped him one in the face even.

Yea, I don't think it was a hoax. I'm not fallen for that cover up. Who'd of volunteered for a fake shoot?  LOL. I know it's a different country and all, but wouldn't the sentence just about be the same either way?  A few kicks to the face + life in prison.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
If it's staged, then there is no crime.

People pretend kill people in movies and in the theater everyday, those people aren't arrested.

Hell, I pretend die by my daughter's hands at LEAST once a week. :)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com

People pretend kill people in movies and in the theater everyday, those people aren't arrested.

Well, it depends on who was doing the staging. It's hard to tell a politician, "Haha.  Just kidding".

If everyone was in on it, (like the guys kicking him in the head) then I can see him not going to jail. Probably poured fake blood on him. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
...and that, kids, is why you don't use the little heater with the cheap rounds for your high profile assassination mission.

They don't give the potential victim enough credit, it looks to me like he was right on the gunman until security stormed in, and then he rolled out of their way.

I guess I can't really blame anyone for stomping on him a little if they really thought he was trying shoot their boss in the face.

DK, could it have been a protest piece?  I'm not up to date on my Bulgarian politics.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
yup, my initial thought was stop buying cheap rounds.

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
yup, my initial thought was stop buying cheap rounds.

Shows how one track minded we are...it was a compressed air gun, duh, metal detector. 

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: A huge FAIL....... Opposition leader in Bulgaria almost gets killed on TV
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »

Well, it depends on who was doing the staging. It's hard to tell a politician, "Haha.  Just kidding".

If everyone was in on it, (like the guys kicking him in the head) then I can see him not going to jail. Probably poured fake blood on him. ;)

As long as speaker was in on it, I think the rest is fair game.  Look at those clowns on JackAss... they get beat up a WHOLE lot worse than that for ratings, money and laughs.