Author Topic: Tri Loc question with pics  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

Tri Loc question with pics
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:57:53 PM »
Here is a pic of my recently purchased used tri loc frame...pics are of the frame that sets in the exposure unit. The pics are that of parts of the frame that doesnt touch the glass. My question is with this cause me a problem when I start exposing my screens?
Mark

Offline jasonl

• !!!
Re: Tri Loc question with pics
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:06:37 PM »
yes, tape it down with water soluable tape.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 11:45:34 PM »
I bought a used one and it was really bad.  Used some very heavy adhesive tape and it still would come back up.  Put some super glue under the bad parts and it's nice and flat now.  It will be interesting to see what happens when I try and get it off the glass some day.

Offline inkbrigade

Tri Loc question with pics
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 01:37:59 AM »
Even the one we bought new had some warping on it.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:09 AM »
Here is a pic of my recently purchased used tri loc frame...pics are of the frame that sets in the exposure unit. The pics are that of parts of the frame that doesnt touch the glass. My question is with this cause me a problem when I start exposing my screens?
There should not be a problem as when you tape it down it will flatten out. The bigger problem I see in the photo is the exposure unit is too small for the frame and I think you will have problems because of it. Take the specs off of our MSP 3140 as an example of what size you need. Your frame is too close to the edge
Rich Hoffman

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 07:08:30 AM »
There should not be a problem as when you tape it down it will flatten out. The bigger problem I see in the photo is the exposure unit is too small for the frame and I think you will have problems because of it. Take the specs off of our MSP 3140 as an example of what size you need. Your frame is too close to the edge

The frame was not set center when I took the pics....was just laying in there.
Mark

Offline Croft

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 10:34:05 AM »
M&R had a really good CD on setting up the triloc , you may want to see if you can get one or if it is online, worth the watch for yourself and new employees to help them wrap there head around setup and use.