Author Topic: Thank you ISS for a Rocking Show in Cali!  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Action1

Thank you ISS for a Rocking Show in Cali!
« on: January 24, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
I would like to send our special thanks to everyone who helped make last weeks show in Long beach the most exciting that we've ever seen. In the last 20 years of doing shows, this one broke all of our previous records. We have always used this show to gauge our expectations of the year. I hope that LB is an indicator of a great year looking forward.

The ISS Team as always did a fantastic job of making certain that the show was well done.
The ISS Show in Atlantic City is next. Go to our website home page to get free passes.

Thanks to everyone again - and Frog - thank you for stopping by. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Action Engineering, Inc.

Offline ISSTeam

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
Re: Thank you ISS for a Rocking Show in Cali!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:04:11 AM »
Erik, you should have taken pictures of your booth when it was three deep! The Action Engineering booth is always crowded with people wanting to learn more about the industry!
The show was a great success! What with the grapes and the apple from Fruit of the Loom running around to M&R's garage to Impressions giving away iPads, we had one of the most exciting shows ever!
We look forward to everyone joining us in Atlantic City March 8-10. Erik, thanks for putting our link on your website. Going one step further, you can click here: www.ISSshows.com/Atlantic_City.shtml and enter the code SHOW.
Look forward to seeing everyone in six weeks!
Erin
Erin Cianciolo
Senior Account Executive
ISS Shows

Offline Spreading Ink

Re: Thank you ISS for a Rocking Show in Cali!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 01:14:53 AM »
Hi Erik,

We were there and I saw you several times and was going to say 'hi' (seems to be our main reason for going these days is to catch up and see people we never get to see any other time of year), but your booth was always knee deep in folks and you looked busy - sorry we missed you - good to see it was a good show for you though!

All the best,

Dave
Spreading Ink
3031 E Cherry St.
Springfield, MO 65802
417-771-3855
Vist us on Facebook!