screen printing > Separations

some recent work + seps questions

(1/4) > >>

Homer:
here are 2 designs I did today, I hardly ever post my work because it's not as good as most you guys, but I'm slowly getting in my groove. The wrestling camp is 2 color discharge on G2000, maybe add another red too it., the other one I am a little stuck on. Do you guys think I should do 2 grays, light blue and a highlite white or should I do just one gray? I am going to sep this myself and send it to Dan too. I'm not finished with it yet, I don't like the band listing, I may change the vertical kerning a bit. Any suggestions welcome as always.

tpitman:
Nuthin' wrong with those . . . maybe you oughta post MORE of your stuff.

Denis Kolar:
I can not answer questions but I can tell you that it looks GOOD. :)

ZooCity:

--- Quote ---Do you guys think I should do 2 grays, light blue and a highlite white or should I do just one gray?
--- End quote ---

How 'bout:

Underbase Ligher Gray/a little bit on the Blue end perhaps
Darker Gray
Blue
Highlight White

?

And yeah, you need those bands/dates to pop out a lot more. 

blue moon:
'not sure what you are complaining about, it looks good!

As far as the camaro, some choices will depend on the number and the type of shirt and the customer. Underbase gray with white highlight and a blue should work. If the customer is picky, you could add another gray to make it a little nicer.

The gray underbase has to be made with opaque inks rather than the mixing system (and if going on 50/50 or similar) it has to be low bleed. I realized that at the last min.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version