Author Topic: A BIG thanks to Winston  (Read 1358 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
A BIG thanks to Winston
« on: February 02, 2013, 07:35:49 AM »
Winston helped with the RPM.  He is a true gentleman and an absolutely killer nice guy.  I was soaking up every bit of technical knowledge I could from him, he forgotten more stuff than I will ever learn.

He is an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable guy.  I would recommend him in a heartbeat.  His big thing is dryers, but he also knows a heck of a lot about presses.

(I am not knocking anybody else since I know other techs do read this)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: A BIG thanks to Winston
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 09:29:14 AM »
Glad to hear it seems he hasn't forgotten a lick! ;)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:07:24 PM »
Winston will be working on my dryer. :)!!  I've had great recommendations from others and after chatting with him, we know a lot of the same people from over the years. He's just one of those guys that has been there done that in just about every area and now specializes in one area.

This is not a biased statement. I love these boards. I know of no other with such professional and seasoned printers that are here for the camaraderie and to learn and teach. We meet so many great people and work together on many levels both behind the scenes and in the forefront.

Winston is more of the behind the scenes where he's doing business with many of us. Probably too busy servicing us too see him here often.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline ol man

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 04:29:54 PM »
Yes,
   Winston is by far the best tech i have had the pleasure of doing business...

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 06:10:34 PM »
Winston is one of the best people I have ever had the opertunity to talk to. Always an enjoyable conversation with him and has an almost endless knowlage of screen printing amongst other things. I wish I knew half of what he has forgot.

Offline californiadreamin

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 06:54:34 PM »
Thanks for the kind words!
Brad , it was a pleasure. You work hard, smart, are willing to learn, and have a great sense
of humor (Thanks to Brads Dad).
Brian from RPM is a great guy! He really wants to help his customers, and has a very good
nature. He knows his stuff. RPM know doubt builds a great machine, with lots of happy customers.

Gilligan! Sometimes I get Lucky, what can I say...

Dan ! I look foward to hooking up with you. Sorry I dont communicate on the boards,like
maybe I should, However I will always try to help/confuse anyone who needs it! Alot of great
info is passed around these boards, and it really helps the industry. Keep it up! I do prefer to
work behind the scenes,and hopefully just get the job done. Like my PR spokesman(Sonny)
says, just give me a call.

Ol Man ! Thanks whom ever you are. Old Guys Still Rule!!!

Brian! I too have enjoyed our conversations. However it is I that learns the most.

Happy Printing,
winston

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 10:14:19 PM »
I am glad everything went as smooth as it did.  My dad also had a great time getting his hands dirty, my family isn't afraid of work.  Winston, you would have had a great time at dinner at the house, maybe next time.  I am sure I will need some more help down the road, let me know next time you are in town and I will take you out to that Mexican place..somebody needs to be able to read the menu.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 01:54:13 PM »
Winston is one of that small group of guys that when they speak, I listen.  I've had the pleasure of learning from Winston and I look forward to learning a lot more in the future.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 03:47:52 PM »
Yo mk how about next time he is in town
you take him to a mexican senorita ;D

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 03:49:42 PM »
there is one girl down there that is pretty cute...of course crying while eating pickled jalapenos probably won't get you a date.