Author Topic: Standard art width?  (Read 5849 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Standard art width?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »
In a similar vein, I was just  working on art for an order of T-s, and then they went and threw me a curve, and added Hoodies down to small,
Of course, I had to explain just how little room there is because of the pouch pocket.

Also, in an unrelated additional headache to explain, the T's are white, the hoodies are navy, the design includes a skeleton, so we have some other issues as well.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline DraginInk

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »
Just finished a job today that covered LG-XXXXXL The original art was done 8 years ago and was 11" wide. I beefed it up to fit those extra Xs that weren't there 8 years ago (haven't printed the job since). The larges, XLs & XXLs were "well covered" but the 3,4 & 5 Xs looked real nice with a 15" wide by just under 19" tall print.... the 3Xs were peeeerfect. Da Big Bruddahs will be happy :)
I don't believe there is a standard size anymore... I like to let the artwork and the customers wallet decide. ;)

Also.... "Chadwick"... who are you and what have you done with the real Chadwick?!!? ;)

Really good to see a "regrouping" of sorts here!
Here we go ...again

Offline Chadwick

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
I murdered and buried him some time back.
Funny thing is, he's still here.

I gotta come visit you Doug, I bet I'd be happy no matter what while hangin' out in Hawaii.

Yeah, I gotta cheer up. Sorry about that.
Cheerz.