screen printing > Waterbase and Discharge

Fruit of the Loom discharge compatibility?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Prosperi-Tees:
These FOL's are discharge friendly but limited in colors. Although I do not like the collar on these. They seem to sag quickly.
https://www.alphashirt.com/cgi-bin/online/webshr/prod-detail.w?sr=DA2727&currentColor=

blue moon:
looking at the 3930 in particular. 100% cotton, 6.1oz . . .

pierre

tonypep:
That quote from Union is a classic example of an ink manufacturer not really being in touch with product application. Fact is many heathered blends do indeed discharge. We were always told not to even try. Then one day, while running an Indian Motorcycle program for Alternative Apparel they wanted to throw in some of their new colored heathers despite my objections. Bam they discharged beautifully.

RICK STEFANICK:

--- Quote from: blue moon on February 15, 2013, 04:06:30 PM ---looking at the 3930 in particular. 100% cotton, 6.1oz . . .

pierre

--- End quote ---
hey pierre, are you shure that 3930 is a 6.1?  i know they were 5.4 .they must have changed that.. the loftee is a 6.1 and discharge pretty good. fruit seems to be making a comback here. the products are decent now.. that loftee was always my favorite 4c process tee.

blue moon:

--- Quote from: RStefanick on February 18, 2013, 11:37:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: blue moon on February 15, 2013, 04:06:30 PM ---looking at the 3930 in particular. 100% cotton, 6.1oz . . .

pierre

--- End quote ---
hey pierre, are you shure that 3930 is a 6.1?  i know they were 5.4 .they must have changed that.. the loftee is a 6.1 and discharge pretty good. fruit seems to be making a comback here. the products are decent now.. that loftee was always my favorite 4c process tee.

--- End quote ---

no, not really. . .that's what the customer told us.

pierre

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version