Author Topic: What have you printed lately?  (Read 559812 times)

Offline Parker 1

Re: What have you printed lately?
« Reply #450 on: July 03, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »
Man, those are nice!

Thanks Guys! 

Hope everyone has a great and Safe 4th....

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #451 on: July 03, 2012, 06:14:26 PM »
Sweet prints guys!!!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #452 on: July 03, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »
Awesome work Parker1.  Good to see a 65 line used now and then.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #453 on: July 04, 2012, 06:48:08 AM »

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Chadwick

« Reply #454 on: July 07, 2012, 04:53:26 PM »
 :D
Love the acrophobia text!
Great prints, btw.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #455 on: July 13, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
Probably the most exciting print I have printed in a while. LOL!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #456 on: July 13, 2012, 01:53:45 PM »
Has a nice collegiate feel to it.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #457 on: July 13, 2012, 08:36:00 PM »
I know its on another thread, but I printed this today Y, wet white, C, M, K.

"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #458 on: July 16, 2012, 12:59:12 AM »
I figure I'll start posting some pics of the printing we are doing these days as I always like going through these to see what other shops are working on. I only have a couple clients that require photo pics of the first sample shirts off the press for approval so that's what most of this is, just contract work for some kick ass clients I have....I can't take credit for much but the print work other then some of the seps and tweaks to the art......I'll explain some of the basics with each for those who like that. Since we are so busy these days all the pics you will see here are the first setups, which most are very rough(not dialed in with great registration yet, colors, etc) and taken on my camera phone which I apologize for the crappy quality!!

This first one we ran last week. Contract job that came in for about 8,000 shirts multiple location. This turned out to be an 8 color print that DTD did the sep on. Came out super nice and ran real friendly.
Base White, Flash, Yellow, Rust, Green, Process blue, Red, Blue, black......Just got the front setup friday before we left so hopefully we can knock most of them out tomorrow as we have to ship Tues. Always a tight deadline in my shop, always!

This print we did a few weeks back which is another contract job. Art supplied by the client but we sepped in house, just a 1 color print....

Here's a racing print that we did a couple months back. The only pic I have is a thick hoody that was part of the order. This was one of our jobs with art done by one of freelancers who does most all our outside art. Super talented guy which most probably know....Anyway this was an 8 color print which looked better on shirts of course, hoodies are still one of those garments I somewhat struggle with. Anyone else have any good tips?

This one was a pretty cool one which was another contract job...Client supplied art but seps done in house with just 2 colors.....It was a light blue base with an orange on top.....Had to get the transparency of the orange just right for the light highlight areas to look nice....Bad pic but I was happy with this one just 2 color.....

Another race style but not car event style shirt we did a few weeks back.....This was a size large shirt here with a 23" long print. 2 whites, red, blue and green for 5 total on this one. Pretty basic but the size of print is pretty neat.

This was a zip hoodie for sobe through a contract client.....They called me in the morning and wanted something "different" by the end of the day to show client. This is what we came up with using one of our engraving lasers to cut some fabric, then embroidering the lizard on and screening over the top it came out pretty cool. It's suppose to symbolize a hidden lizard if you will......2 color screen print over the application.

Here's a basic 6 color sim process for a run we did a month or so ago.....Base white and 5 colors all wet on top

Closer pic

Here's one we do every year for the armed service blood program.....To raise awareness for people to donate blood to wounded veterans/active duty. This is a 4 color print, base white, red blue, highlight white....

Some 1 color tote bags for MTV news from a contract client.... Customer supplied art, but we did the print with a high density clear and a teflon backed screen after the flash to achieve that look. Basic yet somewhat cool...

I'll post some more sometime this week.....I have tons of pics I can go through so I'll see if there's anything cool in there....

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #459 on: July 16, 2012, 12:07:10 PM »
Danny seems to be another one that is young and has come along way very fast. Big customers and big numbers. Must be doing it right.  Awesome stuff.

D

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #460 on: July 16, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »
Page 31 has turned out some really great stuff. Good job guys!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2012, 01:48:08 PM »
Really nice stuff there Danny!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #462 on: July 16, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
Damn fine stuff guys.  I wish we had something besides 4 color corporate logos to print, but they pay the bills around here.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »
Really impressive stuff here!

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2012, 09:54:34 PM »
@ DannyGruninger - great looking out on the concept print with the lizard.  I wish we had the ability to pull this kind of thing off in house.