Author Topic: Buying used equipment from screenprintsource.com (CGS)  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Kellan3737

• Verified/Junior
Buying used equipment from screenprintsource.com (CGS)
« on: March 09, 2013, 07:17:55 PM »
I'm a Canadian looking at purchasing some used automatic equipment and was wondering if anyone has purchased equipment from this company and if they have heard good or bad comments about the company.

The same really knowledgable over email and the phone. Just wanted to put a feeler out there to anyone who may have purchased anything from them.

Thanks!!

Kellan
Kellan

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Buying used equipment from screenprintsource.com (CGS)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 07:33:51 PM »
I just purchased a 2001 10/12 gauntlet 2 from them, I built it last week, still waiting to get it leveled and registered actually....hands down the BEST guys to deal with - next to M&R directly....I can not say enough good things about Tony Jr and the guys there, they bent over backwards to help me out. Besides doing a great job on the refurb, Tony was/is available at any time of the day. He and I spoke more times than I can count on Sunday nights/weekends, even over the holidays....I would HIGHLY suggest CGS, they are the only true refurb shop that I know of, everyone else just sells used machines. Anyone can do that...I would call Tony and I bet you 100.00 - just talking to him you will feel 100% comfortable with any of their machines.....

PM me if you want more details about my transaction....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »
I just purchased a 2001 10/12 gauntlet 2 from them, I built it last week, still waiting to get it leveled and registered actually....hands down the BEST guys to deal with - next to M&R directly....I can not say enough good things about Tony Jr and the guys there, they bent over backwards to help me out. Besides doing a great job on the refurb, Tony was/is available at any time of the day. He and I spoke more times than I can count on Sunday nights/weekends, even over the holidays....I would HIGHLY suggest CGS, they are the only true refurb shop that I know of, everyone else just sells used machines. Anyone can do that...I would call Tony and I bet you 100.00 - just talking to him you will feel 100% comfortable with any of their machines.....

PM me if you want more details about my transaction....

and the best part - even before I showed serious interest, I wasn't talked to like a price shopper. Tony gave me honest answers, took the time to walk me through the process, gave me examples of their work to look at and and truly cared about his work....hard to find people like that...
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Kellan3737

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 07:58:40 PM »
This makes me very happy to hear. I talked to tony for about half hour yesterday. Seemed very legit over the phone but I wanted to hear even one good story before I made a purchase from a company I knew nothing about. It's a big purchase for my small shop and I want to sure I'm on the right track, and using the right company.

Thanks Homer
Kellan

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »
Outstanding and reputable company.
-You Think It! - We Print It!-

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 08:22:44 PM »
Outstanding and reputable company.
And that is why we recommend them. Good group!
Rich Hoffman

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 06:12:45 AM »
We are near these folks. Have a Mariah from the, have sold and traded some stuff.
Zero issues. Pretty smart on equipment.