Author Topic: T-Shirt Color Separation Guide  (Read 9396 times)

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
Re: T-Shirt Color Separation Guide
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 09:04:49 PM »
Wow!  You guys do me Honor. . .  I need to get this ball rolling a little faster.
www.mitchdifferent.com
www.mitchdifferent.blogspot.com
www.DifferentCreative.com
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.   -Shakespeare

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
T-Shirt Color Separation Guide
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 10:51:17 AM »
I would pick that up.

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »
Wow!  You guys do me Honor. . .  I need to get this ball rolling a little faster.

Hey Mitch, we've been here for two years...where have you been? ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »
Hey Frog, Occasionally the Master unfetters me and sets me free for a brief period of time. . .  Otherwise I am attached to my earthly burden, commonly called a desk. :-X
www.mitchdifferent.com
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.   -Shakespeare

Offline Fluid

• !!!
  • Keep the Ink Moving... Stay Corelian My Friends!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 04:42:33 PM »
Looking forward to the book Mitch.  I am anxious to pick up some new techniques
Richard
--Fluid       www.fluiddsn.com Graphic Designs, Color Separations & Film Output 15+ years Industry Experience - CorelDRAW Master® 

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 08:03:59 AM »
Richard, I am looking forward to getting this book out there,  and words like these from you guys is very encouraging!  Hang tight and I will definitely post on here when it is a GO.  Thanks!
www.mitchdifferent.com

Offline sullyman

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2013, 05:47:14 AM »
Funny thing, ..I'm dying to learn more about the process of sep's and checked the usual forums. Found TSB and signed up and landed here. I'd grab one!
John Sullivan / Freelance Illustrator - StoreYoutubeBehanceEmail Me

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 08:17:43 AM »
Since I first posted this thread, the book that started off as a manual for classroom seminars has become it's own little entity.  What began as 75 pages of instruction and illustration has now doubled to about 150 pages.  More than I can teach in 7 to 8 hours of class, which begins this Saturday 7/27/13, and will be a part of the package.

I want to give credit to Andy Anderson, one of the pioneers of simulated process on black tee shirts, for giving me advise on taking it a little further into making the book more complete and geared more toward beginners and intermediate artists.

I started shipping the book last week and I am creating a mailing list as I go, so as I build more complex and advanced exercises,  I will be able to send these updates as a continuing extension of the book which is just the beginning! http://www.mitchdifferent.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:50:44 AM by Different »
www.mitchdifferent.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 03:33:46 PM »
Since I first posted this thread, the book that started off as a manual for classroom seminars has become it's own little entity.  What began as 75 pages of instruction and illustration has now doubled to about 150 pages.  More than I can teach in 7 to 8 hours of class, which begins this Saturday 7/27/13, and will be a part of the package.

I want to give credit to Andy Anderson, one of the pioneers of simulated process on black tee shirts, for giving me advise on taking it a little further into making the book more complete and geared more toward beginners and intermediate artists.

I started shipping the book last week and I am creating a mailing list as I go, so as I build more complex and advanced exercises,  I will be able to send these updates as a continuing extension of the book which is just the beginning! http://www.mitchdifferent.blogspot.com/

Mitch,

the book looks great, and I very much so look forward to getting my copy! Thanx for taking the time to put it all together.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »
I'll order me one eventually im sure.
Mark

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 04:50:31 PM »
Thanks Guys,  this is great to hear!  Whenever you would like one,  just drop me an email and I will take care of it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:08:06 PM by Different »
www.mitchdifferent.com

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 06:35:43 PM »
I`ll take one too. You do ship them to japan, right?

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 07:07:14 PM »
I have shipped a few to Europe with no problem,  and I have a request from the Aussie's down under which I am checking into.  Email your shipping address there in Japan and I should have an answer by this time tomorrow!
www.mitchdifferent.com

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 08:55:43 PM »
which versions of photoshop would be best for the tutorial
I only got CS2
at last a tutorial by screen printers for screen printers
Damn I want one

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 10:58:58 PM »
I work in CS5.  None of the controls or tools that I use for separations work any different than say,  Photoshop 6.0.  Unlike Illustrator, I can't save down to an older version or I would.  I still don't think this would be a problem.
www.mitchdifferent.com