Author Topic: T-Shirt Color Separation Guide  (Read 9389 times)

Offline willy35

• www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
Re: T-Shirt Color Separation Guide
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 06:35:30 AM »
I have shipped a few to Europe with no problem,  and I have a request from the Aussie's down under which I am checking into.  Email your shipping address there in Japan and I should have an answer by this time tomorrow!

Yep my copy on road to Europe, you know I will read it on the beach while tanning  ;D
www.broceliande-serigraphie.com
San Gen Shugi - real place (Gen-ba), real part (Gen-butsu), reality (Gen-jitsu)

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »
Hey Willy,

Send me a photo of yourself reading the book on the beach!  I would LOVE to post that on my blog.  ;D
www.mitchdifferent.com
www.mitchdifferent.blogspot.com
www.DifferentCreative.com
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.   -Shakespeare

Offline Blowfish

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2013, 04:52:10 PM »
Having problems with PayPal, looking forward to the book, can you help?

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 07:35:39 AM »
Hey Capt.,  Got your email and tried direct invoice.  If that doesn't work, we will try something else and make it work.

I looked at your site!  Awesome!!  Really great fishing art and top of your game. Watch out G. Harvey!
www.mitchdifferent.com
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.   -Shakespeare

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 10:25:51 AM »
ok I am in too but i will forget unless you hit me back when you have them ready to go.
would appreciate it if you would remember if you can
thanks
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Different

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »
Hey all of you T-shirt artists out there who are busting your butt to make your next creation better than the last one you designed. . .   Keep up the good fight and don't give up.  Sometimes people notice. . .   Check out page 101 in the October Printwear Magazine or go to their site and see the virtual Magazine.

Thanks to my friends for their words and support!

Different
www.mitchdifferent.com