General > T-Works Manager

Anyone heard from Joe?

(1/2) > >>

ericheartsu:
The last time i spoke with him was on March 4th, making sure he recieved an email i sent that had a LONG list of bugs. I've sent an email a week, and called the same amount.

His voice mail is no longer set up, and can no longer take messages.

anyone have any communication?

Socalfmf:
isn't it April...sorry to sound harsh but what the F**K are you still bothering with him...do you really expect things to change?  I would stop payment ( if you have payments) demand a refund and if his is unwilling I would take steps in order to get my HARD EARNED money back!

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: Socalfmf on April 12, 2013, 05:48:41 PM ---isn't it April...sorry to sound harsh but what the F**K are you still bothering with him...do you really expect things to change?  I would stop payment ( if you have payments) demand a refund and if his is unwilling I would take steps in order to get my HARD EARNED money back!

--- End quote ---

at this point, there is no way to get my money back. So i've been trying to figure out how to deal with this software, and spending alot of time figuring out what could be better about it, and spending alot of time trying to make it work, as i'm already in close to $1k in just software, before I even posted the other thread.

I really hope all these threads help people learn from our mistake.

Nation03:
Yeah, he got back to me with my issue. He was able to restore my files and everything is working normally now. He said sales were down so he had to take a second job, hence the lack of service on his part. He did mention he will be back to running t-works full time soon, and is also adding a staff to help prevent customer service problems like this again. I really didn't want to switch to another program. I'm not sure about the newer versions, but the one I have doesn't have any monthly payments.

JBLUE:
I talked to him for a while. He feels badly about how everything has been handled. Sometimes life gets in the way and it is what it is, not making an excuse for him but we are not in his shoes. He is stepping up and we talked about different ways of supporting it. It is a good program it just needs a few bugs worked out to be really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version