Author Topic: 3D Shirt Mockup - FREE Template (12 angles)  (Read 773 times)

Offline sullyman

• Verified/Junior
3D Shirt Mockup - FREE Template (12 angles)
« on: April 18, 2013, 10:59:00 PM »
Hey Everyone!

I created a 3D model of a standard shirt at various angles to show to clients and so here it is! :) I spent a little time in ZBrush making the shirt and then bringing it into Photoshop to mask out all the angles and then creating a few layers to make life easier when mockup up.

You'll find a group that contains the lighting for the shirt, the shirt color layer (has a layer effect to easily select the shirt color live, just double click the layer effect) and a drop-shadow layer and background. Well I hope you enjoy! It's free to use with no restrictions! Just click the image below and look for the download link on the right hand side :)

John Sullivan / Freelance Illustrator - StoreYoutubeBehanceEmail Me

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: 3D Shirt Mockup - FREE Template (12 angles)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:48:11 AM »
Pretty nice. Thanks and welcome to the board

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 09:35:18 AM »
These can be very useful to some as is. THANKS SO MUCH! :D

I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but submitting a suggestion for review.  Do you have a way to take the shine off the texture skin to make them look more like a garment material?  The bodies are great! The views are great! They simply look a little more like plastic than cotton.  Just checking. It may be more work to do that. I have no idea about Zbrush.

Thanks
Dan

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
Dan, these are poly shirts ;)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:58 AM »
Same thing I was thinking to shiny, I know my customers would ask "are the shirts going to look like that", anyway very nice work , thanks.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 02:49:12 PM »
"Wait, what do you mean the ink color and shirt color won't look exactly in real life as they do in the imaginary world of pixels on my individually calibrated monitor?"