Author Topic: Hey everyone  (Read 1230 times)

Offline studog

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
  • I am back
Hey everyone
« on: June 29, 2011, 06:59:39 PM »
I have been gone for a while, away from the business, and now I am back in the business but couldn't figure out which message board the old familiar faces had gone to until I just stumbled upon this one.  So HELLO to all those I am familiar with and to those who don't know sh#t about me. I hope to keep learning more in this business and hopefully can help some others also.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Hey everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:08:23 PM »
Well hello Mr Stu Dog. Long time no see. Great to have you!!!
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Northland

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »
I have been gone for a while, away from the business, and now I am back in the business but couldn't figure out which message board the old familiar faces had gone to until I just stumbled upon this one.  So HELLO to all those I am familiar with and to those who don't know sh#t about me. I hope to keep learning more in this business and hopefully can help some others also.
Care to share ??
Where ya been.... whatcha been doing?

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »
You stumbled well. Glad you made it
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline studog

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
  • I am back
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »

Care to share ??
Where ya been.... whatcha been doing?
[/quote]

Its a long story... if you are interested let me know and I'll send you the details. Have been through a lot of BS the last year and still going through some. Getting a divorce after 28 years. Her choice. She enjoyed it when times were great but couldn't handle it when they were a little rough. Oh well I want to stay civil, yes me, and start all over and move forward. 3 out of 4 kids still talk with me often as they can. Oldest son on 4th deployment to Persian Gulf. That is on my mind constantly. 2 weeks before deployment he got robbed at gun point and shot at in Portland Maine. The details of that are real interesting. I don't know if he's safer over there or here. I still find it hard to believe in Maine. Oh well I am rambling..... I am glad I made it over here as I see plenty of names of people I have conversed with over the years....

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »
Andy how will I stay a newbie feels good to be called young LOL
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 08:15:42 PM »
Stay below ten posts, but then you'll never see the secret sections.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?