Author Topic: Charlie & Greg dog and pony show at Vastex May 3 & 4  (Read 2505 times)

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Charlie & Greg dog and pony show at Vastex May 3 & 4
« on: April 26, 2013, 06:43:23 AM »
23 Apr: Vastex Screen Print Biz summit- May 3-4 Allentown PA. Lean production loop theory to make you more PROFITable. http://tinyurl.com/cuxp6t9 Check out the info.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

Re: Charlie & Greg dog and pony show at Vastex May 3 & 4
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 06:46:50 AM »
Here is some more Vastex May 3-4 Biz workshop info in a video, check it out
Vastex University-Screen Printing Business Summit May 3-4, 2013 Allentown PA
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
I should be there! The itinerary looks pretty good.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline noiseloops

• Verified/Junior
Charlie & Greg dog and pony show at Vastex May 3 & 4
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
Wish I could be there!

Offline GKitson

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 08:00:40 AM »
Learn how to map & take control of your screenprint biz. http://tinyurl.com/cuxp6t9 Taublieb & Kitson Biz Summit next week at Vastex May 3-4.  Remember we are really in the information management business, we just think we are ‘only’ screenprinters!

You've already bought the equipment, learned the screenprint basics, and yet you are spending too much time fighting registration, image placement, color matching, wrong image size, not getting art approvals, small reorders and customer who can't spell or count.

Spend time with Greg Kitson on Friday May 3rd and Saturday May 4th with Charlie Taublieb at the Vastex Business Summit learning how to make your decorated apparel business better.
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 03:06:17 PM »
Just talked with Vastex regarding our Screenprint Business Summit this weekend, still a few seats left. check it out! http://tinyurl.com/cuxp6t9
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 10:58:19 AM »
AAAARGH, does not look like I am going to make it. Still trying to figure out a way, but we are too many ppl short right now. . . I was really looking forward to it.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »
I'm sure there be another one

Offline GKitson

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 08:16:58 AM »
I'm sure there be another one

Working on the final details but it looks like I will be doing another Make Your Biz Better workshop at Vastex this fall.  More details here as I get them so you can save the date.

Meanwhile, if you are you a Screenprinter in the NE? Want to make your biz better? Vastex U in Allentown PA this weekend. www.vastex.com  for details.  Hope to see you tomorrow!
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »
Set up and ready to go!  Vastex U Screenprint Biz Summit with Greg Kitson & Charlie Taubleib.  If you MAKE the time it will be worth the time.  Fri & Sat in Allentown at Vastex!  www.vastex.com
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline middletownink

• Verified/Junior
  • Future so bright, got to wear shades!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 07:14:43 PM »
Hey Greg what are the times for the 2 days?

-You Think It! - We Print It!-

Offline GKitson

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 06:11:04 AM »
Hey Greg what are the times for the 2 days?

Vastex U - Screen Print Biz Summit starts today, both days start at 9 AM & run to 3-4 PM.  Greg Kitson & Charlie Taubleib in Allentown PA
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 07:17:39 AM »
Just got back from a great weekend with 15 screenprinter friends at Vastex U Workshop in Allentown PA.  This group started asking questions even before the presentations started and we had a lot of networking interaction between printers, Charlie Taublieb, myself and our Vastex hosts.

SAVE THE DATE, my next VASTEX U workshop will be the weekend of October 11 & 12, 2013 at Vastex and we will be talking about pricing & how to sell programs to the right customers.  Working title will be, get ready and don't groan, " You Want Fries With That!".  Still working on the details & timing but I'm looking forward to seeing my SP friends old and new at that event if not before. 2 weeks after ISS Frt Worth and 2 weeks before SGIA Orlando. 

`Kitson

Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2013, 07:45:46 AM »
Just got back from a great weekend with 15 screenprinter friends at Vastex U Workshop in Allentown PA.  This group started asking questions even before the presentations started and we had a lot of networking interaction between printers, Charlie Taublieb, myself and our Vastex hosts.

SAVE THE DATE, my next VASTEX U workshop will be the weekend of October 11 & 12, 2013 at Vastex and we will be talking about pricing & how to sell programs to the right customers.  Working title will be, get ready and don't groan, " You Want Fries With That!".  Still working on the details & timing but I'm looking forward to seeing my SP friends old and new at that event if not before. 2 weeks after ISS Frt Worth and 2 weeks before SGIA Orlando. 

`Kitson

Here is a photo of part of the class at the end of the day on Friday at Vastex U, from the looks of this photos I have to remember to stand in the back row from now on.  Charlie & I had a great time talking shop with everyone at the workshop.  See you at a future educational event.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 08:13:19 AM »
They all look like screen printers. I can see the "Eye of the tiger" in them folks.

Nice shot and turn out.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850