Author Topic: Wow! Check This Out!  (Read 1713 times)

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: Wow! Check This Out!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:50:22 PM »
Holy Shat I wish I could get that lot right now.  I could use all of that stuff and literally never have to buy another ink or chemical for 5-10 years at least.  It's worth it for all the WOW inks and reclaim chems alone.  Plus all the bases I could find a use for.  Too bad it would cost 3K to get it down here so a total of 5K invested but easily worth double that without blinking an eye.  Every one of those WOW inks are essentially $100/gal.  There is $5000 worth of scarlet red for **%Y#))'s sake!!!!!  Ok, who wants to go in halfsies?
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:52:49 PM »
I want to buy it and resell. I love bargains. But I dont have room for 18 pallets in the shop.

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
Wow! Check This Out!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »
Wow there is good amount of money to made there hummmmmmmmm

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 12:41:29 AM »
You guys jabber-jawed too much.  It's gone.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
Colin could fill you in on all of those inks very, very well!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 12:45:27 PM »
Good deals dont last long thats for sure.

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
Ahhhhh yes.

The last remaining inks from the old QCM building.

The WOW stuff is cast offs from when we were matching Wilflex's popular colors.  The viscosity was all jacked up. 

Chemicals all work.  The misc stuff is all respectable.  The LFP's are what they are.... not wet on wet able, but good inks regardless.  God... that Murakami cap film is 6-7 years old at this time.

Who ever bought it got a good deal... but they will have to adjust a lot of what they picked up.
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.